The Great Soccer Template Extravaganza!

gordie_delini

Wow.. sweetness! Well done.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Hey Gordie-

Not sure if this is happpening to anyone else or if you know how to alleviate this, but when I paste these jersey images from here into Paint, there is a background around the image that is black. I know the easy thing to do is recolor it white, but then the outlines of the jerseys are sketchy. Any idea how to fix it?

Also, could you make colored set of these jerseys. I fill in the white areas of the jersey and they come out sketchy on the interior outlines.

Hope you or somebody can help

• 1 year later...

I know I am bumping a year old topic but Gordie do you have these templates in a version that can easily be copied into paint? These templates are awesome but when I copy them into paint the outlines get all fuzzy.

I know I am bumping a year old topic but Gordie do you have these templates in a version that can easily be copied into paint? These templates are awesome but when I copy them into paint the outlines get all fuzzy.

I'm having the same problem.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Archived