My Second Attempt At A Bruins Concept

AsM29

Eh, sorry but no.

Although this is clean, I don't like it for my Bruins. With the way you have it set up, I don't see proper space for the numbers as well as that bear patch (either pooh or zigzag). The hem stripe is a big no-no too, when I think B's I think of a Yellow/Black/White Middle/Black/Yellow stripe like on the shoulder yoke. That's a huge problem I have with the current set, is the just absolute lack of continuity. Again, nice work but it's too similar to their current uni's (which I hate with a burning passion).

Ok here's another attempt. Eventually I'll get it right. Let me know what you all think!

Picture4.png

EDIT: I just nooticed that the sleeve numbers may be a little close to the shoulders but I think you'll get my idea.

Why are the TV numbers so small, and why is the player name arced ever so slightly? A couple of teams (Avalanche, Rangers) still use the vertical arched lettering for player names, but everyone else goes straight across the back. I don't associate radial arc lettering with hockey.

All in all, it's decent, but there's a lot that needs to be tweaked here (striping, avoiding the feeling of overcrowding, especially on the backs).

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Thanks for all of your input guys! I'm gonna have to agree with most of you that the first one is better.

Why are the TV numbers so small, and why is the player name arced ever so slightly?

when you say tv numbers, what are you refering to? Also, I'm not sure why but for some reason I like the names slightly arched. Its just personal prefference I guess.

I think I may try to tweak the first one some more.. What do you all think? Is it worth it? or should I just start fresh on the drawing boards.?

when you say tv numbers, what are you refering to? Also, I'm not sure why but for some reason I like the names slightly arched. Its just personal prefference I guess.

TV numbers are the sleeve numbers. They look disproportionally small for the concept.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, here is another update. I decided to use older logos simply because I like them. I think both of these are a step up from the last two, but let me know what you all think.

BruinsConcept3.png

I really like these new ones alot. They're modern, but not over the top. Nice secondary logo by the way.

that's what I think I was going for. Also I do like that secondary logo but unfortunatly it didnt come out well because of how small it had to be. It's to bad because it kind of takes away from the appearence of the jersey.

i'd have liked to see u use the neely era bruin as the shoulder patch. always liked that one myself.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived