Minnesota Wild concept

JCC

This is good, but would never fly because it does not match the fad of the circle logo.

I'd take this over what they are going to go to any day. Sure it's similar to what they had, but what they had was good.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

These are nice, the red shoulders on green uni is a HUGE improvement over the 06-07 homes. They are going with red this year though, but I personally like the green more. Good job.

My only complaint is that white and wheat don't show up next to each other on the home.

• 3 months later...
Love it.

I would go with green on the white jersey's arms.

Dan

I agree. Or even red on the bottom, but I think one of the two has to be the "primary" in both cases.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• 3 weeks later...

I think that getting rid of that circle logo with the bear head in it was a great move on your part. I always liked the one that says "Wild" better for some reason. I think it looks ok, but that's all. definetely not your best concept, but it still isnt bad. IDK what it is, but it doesnt scream "STELLAR" to me. I think, however, with some tweaks and stuff that this could turn into a great concept. Just keep up your good work!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived