Green Dot on QB's?

buckeyes1

Does anybody know why the quarterbacks are wearing green dots on the back of their helmet's? I can't find any pictures of it right now but I was just wondering why they have dots on the back of their helmets? If this has been posted already I apologize in advance.

cmpunksigcopy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
only one player per team is aloud to be on the field at a time with the radio in their helmet.

ALOUD? You've got to be kidding me...

Well, we do live in an era of people not knowing the difference between "there", "their", and "they're", and the difference between "to" and "too", and my favorite - "lose" and "loose".

Par for the course, I'm afraid.

only one player per team is aloud to be on the field at a time with the radio in their helmet.

ALOUD? You've got to be kidding me...

Well, we do live in an era of people not knowing the difference between "there", "their", and "they're", and the difference between "to" and "too", and my favorite - "lose" and "loose".

Par for the course, I'm afraid.

or it could be the fact i didnt proof read my response. but no that cant be what happened. its not like i dont know the difference. its just i didnt take the time to reread my statement.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

The people who hate these green dots should brace themselves. I have a feeling that, in the next couple of years, we'll see one defensive player per team with a dot also. Putting speakers in one defensive player's helmet so that he can get calls from the sideline has been on the table at the NFL offices for a little while, and this whole Patriots thing will likely speed up the process.

The people who hate these green dots should brace themselves. I have a feeling that, in the next couple of years, we'll see one defensive player per team with a dot also. Putting speakers in one defensive player's helmet so that he can get calls from the sideline has been on the table at the NFL offices for a little while, and this whole Patriots thing will likely speed up the process.

Or if You ARE the PATRIOTS, the Defensive radio willbe tuned to the frequency of the opponent's offence!!!

Bringing the Radio topic: I think they should not be allowed period... QBs should be smart enough to call their own play, can't see Sidney Crosby on a breakaway turning around to look at the bench and saying: "what did you say here? Top shelf or 5-hole?"

:wacko:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived