New York Mets Concept

Anomalied

I like this way better than what they're using now. I do have some critiques, though.

- I'm not too sure about the shoulder patch. Maybe try the primary logo?

- The away cap looks too "batting practice"-ee in my opinion. I think it would be awesome if they just used one cap.

- Color the ends of the sleeves blue (on the home and away jerseys, that is). Just leaving the end white or gray gives it somewhat of an unfinished look.

LB2nd.png

chicagowhitesox.pngchicagobears.pngchicagobulls.pngchicagoblackhawks.pngchicagofire.png

For the "Mets" script, you need to increase the kerning. There's too little space between the letters. I echo W00tness's statement on the away cap. I think you should either thin out the thickness of the numbers or switch back to their standard block numbers. Although it's the same font, it seems out of place.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Go back to the original sleeve striping, it was more classic. Reduce the size of the "mets" on the home uniform and kern it a bit, but I could see it just reduced. Also the number should be the same outline style as the the "Mets" and "New York". Oh yeah, the sleeve patch should be facing down. If you did it the way you have it, when the arm was dropped it would be looking up.

I like these. Good to see no black and i really like the number font. But two things. I think "Mets" is too big on the chest and wouldn't the sleeve patch be facing straight up if it was that way.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I too like this concept. If I had any gripes, and believe me, it's a small one, try to make the wordmark and the numbers on the back thinner. It looks a bit bulky, but thats really it. I like your take on the Mets here.

Archived