NFL Gone Huntin'

AJM

I vaguely remember seeing something like this at 7 Mile Fair (a locally-notorious, off-the-freeway flea market) a couple years ago. Ironically, the only people I've ever seen wear them were inner-city high school kids.

And I LOVE that they used Lord Brent's jersey as the example. If any good has come out of this "retirement" fiasco, it's that the Cheesehead nation is now much, MUCH less polluted with redneck douchebag "HOW BOUT DEM PACKERS" stereotypes.

And I LOVE that they used Lord Brent's jersey as the example. If any good has come out of this "retirement" fiasco, it's that the Cheesehead nation is now much, MUCH less polluted with redneck douchebag "HOW BOUT DEM PACKERS" stereotypes.

I just got this book- http://www.bernsteinbooks.com/img/books/brettfavrebig.jpg It's pretty awesome

Evidently they were so involved with making the tree aspect "real" that they forgot to use the real number fonts...

Titans:

p8306925dt.jpg

Eagles:

p8306585dt.jpg

Bears:

p8306407dt.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Except that while those people are gone, now we have too many hack wanna-be comedians who still think the "Brent" joke is funny. :D

Except that while those people are gone, now we have too many hack wanna-be comedians who still think the "Brent" joke is funny. :D

EDIT: Nah... I'd better not...

Just something else for more rednecks to snatch up...

Of course you do realize when this world finally comes to an end, the only two living things will be cockroaches and rednecks! :P We so need a redneck smilie. Without Dale Earnhardt or Junior references. Cale Yarborough, Bobby Allison, or Junior Johnson would be preferable. :P

I've never come close to hunting in my life, but isn't camouflage a bad idea? Don't you want other hunters to see you?

Camo in the army = good idea.

Camo while hunting = bad idea.

Aren't animals not going to just get up and run away if you're not chasing after them or whatever?

I honestly have no idea...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

I've never come close to hunting in my life, but isn't camouflage a bad idea? Don't you want other hunters to see you?

Camo in the army = good idea.

Camo while hunting = bad idea.

Aren't animals not going to just get up and run away if you're not chasing after them or whatever?

I honestly have no idea...

Yeah, THAT'S what's missing! BLAZE ORANGE! That completes the BassProLeague Jerseys!

But they'll only use it on piping, so I guess it's only for Arizona/Buffalo/Atlanta/Vikings fans...

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

Archived