2 baseball concepts

jkrdevil

Alright here are 2 baseball concepts I did, Orioles and the Brewers.

Orioles: This one is based off their 1960's alternate unis. Baltimore is on the road and I used the current Orioles script with the current bird.

orioles.gif

Brewers: This one uses the current logo package and color scheme. Milwaukee is on the road, and I made a pinstripe home.

brewersconcept.gif

Comments wanted :wink2:

Wow those are great! I would like the O's one more if i didn't dislike the vest type jerseys so much. The Brewers' set is great, especially the home, the pinstripes work wonderfully with the colors and the script!

Well, at least I don't have to work up my Orioles concept now...yours is pretty much identical to what I had in mind, with a couple exceptions..

I would have black socks instead of orange ones

The away is too dark, I would lighten up the gray

I would have done a black alternate along with the orange one, but have the script in the opposite color with a white outline

and maybe the older, cartoony bird on the sleeve patch, just for heritage's sake

Now my vision has come to life, and I didn't have to lift a finger.

Less work for Jim! :)

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Those are awesome, I never thought I'd endorse another team going to pinstripes, but that seems to be just the thing those Brwers home unis need. I'm kinda either way on the O's vests, but since they're an old design I support them. I DO love the city names on the road unis. Really well done.

no retro logos employed = GREAT WORK! :D

I admit Im usually against combining piping with pinstripes on the same jersey, but on that brewers home jersey you make it work

the O's look great in a vest. If anything a vest will differentiate them from the Giants (who had those colors first I might add :P )

the O's look great in a vest. If anything a vest will differentiate them from the Giants (who had those colors first I might add  :P )

Actually, the first Baltimore Orioles (Now, New York Yankees) used orange and black before the New York Giants (Now, San Fran. Giants).

I'm digging the O's unis, very nice.

I like the Brewers road, i'm not a big fan of MLB greys, this one looks good. teh pinstripes are an interesting addition. I don't mind the look much. it fits in with this design

Archived