• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will give you an idea of what it would look like with the pant stripe going all the way down....

bombers.jpg

I'm well aware of what it would look like. 3JesmvA.png

And if it were not for the stupid signature uniform template, we would not be having this conversation.

If you don't like the way the template does the pants, then why do what I did or use a different template? There are plenty out there.

The point of this thread is to be realistic. Incase you haven't noticed, I created six reebok templates to create this thread. Just because I don't like how the template looks in real life, doesn't mean I'm going to undermine how I've gone about this thread.

Friendly piece of advice...if you bump your own thread asking for feedback and someone gives you constructive criticism, don't be an a** when someone shows you how a design may differ after you blame your template.

The way you blamed your template for lack of pants stripes, made it sound like you were novice, hence me showing you what the design would look like if the stripe went the entire way down. When you said, "If I'm using the signature uniform template (which I am) That is as far as the stripe goes.", I get the impression you are using Paint or the like.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

Friendly piece of advice...if you bump your own thread asking for feedback and someone gives you constructive criticism, don't be an a** when someone shows you how a design may differ after you blame your template.

The way you blamed your template for lack of pants stripes, made it sound like you were novice, hence me showing you what the design would look like if the stripe went the entire way down. When you said, "If I'm using the signature uniform template (which I am) That is as far as the stripe goes.", I get the impression you are using Paint or the like.

A. Not trying to come off as an ass as I do, in fact, appreciate feedback, I'm just stating my point

B. I'm not blaming my template that I chose to use, I'm stating why your suggestion wouldn't work due to how the pants allow the stripe to look good.

C. Paint can be a solid program if you know how to use it, so to try to say that I use paint as an insult, is disrespectful to about half the boards

C. Paint can be a solid program if you know how to use it, so to try to say that I use paint as an insult, is disrespectful to about half the boards

We both know that my point is not to insult Paint's capabilities or people that use it. I just know that its limits are more than Photoshop or Illustrator.

Best of luck with the rest of this series.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

I love the Lion Paw logo...

But I'd like an orange paw or a thicker outline.

Same the numbers--but not bad at all.

Winnipeg isn't bad, the stripe mid chest looks a bit out of place, but sort of works.

Nice use of colour for the Argos.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Admittedly, for the Als, I had no idea where to go for the signature jersey, so I'm considering this a work in progress. Any and all ideas on how to improve this concept will be taken into heavy consideration.

0SA11IK.png

In my opinion, when it comes to the signature jerseys that the CFL released this year they should be something outside of the box and unique for the team. I was a fan of this year's Als signature jersey as it paid homage to the RCAF and had something unique with the wings added to the shoulders. I know most would not share my opinion but maybe something like that with the jersey would be a nice added touch... Just my 2 cents. Everything else on here is spot on though. Love it all.

The Riders would work well, it looks partly traditional and partly not--but captures both nicely.

For the Als--how about blue pants?

I think that would look better.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived