NFL Complete Logo Redesign Project (Titans)

LuberaDesign

I'd like to see you try the Redskins. I would like to see you not rename them (if you are against the name) BUT it is your project so whatever you do with the team, is bound to be great

I'm really looking forward to the NFC East in general. All good teams that could use some potential rebranding. I am not against the name, I think it's a very cool and imposing name. I think I have some pretty cool ideas there. :)

Alright, so I'm going to call the Raven mark acceptable and figure out colors when the finalizing stage takes place. So moving on, here is my concept for the Tennessee Titans. I tried to retain the symbols and flow of the original logo, but make a more fierce and challenging mark. The infamous 'flaming thumbtack' logo just has nothing intimidating or exciting about it. I also wish they would change their bland color scheme, so I included a gold version, as well as the classic powder blue.

Comments? Ideas?

TennesseeTitansSmall.jpg

PERFECTION! I looked at that and went, "That has to be made by a proffessional!"

As far as another team, I suggest the Eagles. I've never seen anyone make a logo for them better than what they have now. Their current logo to me, is the epitome of a modern, beautiful, bird logo. I bet you could do one just as good. I'd love to see it.

I've seen only 1 logo that tops what we (Eagles) have now.

DERSCHWIGG!!!

tinysig.jpg

Thanks to everyone for all of the positive comments! It's definitely encouraging to read, going forward. It is really difficult to nail a look that the fans of the team in question won't immediately dislike. The Packers are my team and I am dreading having to come up with some sort of intimidating concept for them.

I've started on the Saints out of personal inspiration, but the list of what I'll be working on after that is as follows:

Eagles

Cowboys
Redskins
Colts
Browns
Patriots

Thanks again! Hopefully I'll have an update soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Great job on these, the Titans one is especially nice. In fact, it's one of the best Titans logos I've seen on these boards so kudos to that. The helmet looks great as well but I can't help but to think it would look better with a white facemask, the light blue seems a bit off to me.

I'll be following this series, I look forward to seeing more.

Archived