PDC Coalition Cup FINAL

Windell918

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sin over Vipers is an upset? I think the Sin are one of the favorites in the ADA.

I see no trouble for Vegas in the west. Final 4 lock for me.

Come to think of it, my #2 in the ADA has been ousted, so I suppose anything can happen.

When I posted that it was 6-5 arizona....then LV got 9 straight votes haha

As much as I love this thread and the voting, I'm starting to think I don't know jack (not that I ever really did). It seems my votes often go against the grain. But fair enough.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Sorry but I went ahead and called the last two match ups just a few hours early(they were pretty much locked up anyway). I have a test early in the am and I wanna to really dig in the rest of the night with few distractions. But I am excited to be down to the sweet sixteen! I was looking and of the 16, 11 are teams I have penciled in for the PDC 2.0 (including the four competing for the North right now)....but nothings for sure. Go Fight Vote!

Prediction-

Topeka

Columbus

Charlotte

Maryland

Vegas

SanFran

Little Rock

Orlando

then...

Topeka, Charlotte, Vegas, Orlando

then....

this is a fun idea! I say....

Topeka/Columbus

Charlotte/Hartford

LV/Seattle

Little Rock/ Tampa

then....

Topeka/Hartford

LV/LR

Then...

Hartford/Little Rock

With the Miners winning it all. (this isn't how I plan on voting per-say, just picking some upsets here and there)

Hey wondering if you could put in every results in all these brackets? That would be awesome to see the scores in every game like if it is an actual live tournament. Maybe that is too much? I am just asking though. This series is alot of fun!

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Archived