Football Template - A Good First Impression - Jersey and Pants Template MEDIAFIRE NOW! 1/21 12:10AM

AdamGreenGFX

Very nice work, the sun visor shield and all! Makes sense for a Florida team to have that :D

That looks very nice.

eagle 98, I very much like both that you quoted scripture and the quotes you included as part of your signature :)
I second this^^. Oh yeah and great job, can't wait for the rest

I third this.

Looks amazing, welcome to the boards!

Fourth this^^^ appreciate you making the signature meaningful

Welcome to the Boards, AdamGreenGFX, I look forward to see what this looks like, great start!

fiowXOD.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will you make this in vector form?

By the way it looks AMAZING.

"You play to win the game...Hello. You play to win the game." - Herman Edwards

"We talkin' bout practice?" - A.I.

"What’s that? Ah — playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game." - Jim Mora

this will be available to use right? And it looks soooooo good!

Once I am finished and satisfied with every thing, I will release it piece by piece. I'm doing these in big files. Once I finish the layout, I will release the background of the layout as well, with flattened Jpegs of the Templates for reference.

Definitely looking forward to seeing the finished product.

CottonBowl_zpsf43ff307.png

Will you make this in vector form?

By the way it looks AMAZING.

I doubt I will do it in Vector form. I'm not as comfortable in Illustrator as I am in Photoshop. In Photoshop it's easier to make selections based on certain shapes. I would love for someone to help me learn Illustrator a bit more so I could do things like this in vector, because vector is always better. In fact that's why I'm making these things so big, to compensate for the raster image.

Maybe some of the vector legends on here can convert them?

Great work !!! Hate to ask , but could you try making a Minnesota Gophers Helmet & Jersey and a Minnesota Vikings Helmet & Jersey ??

I'm not currently taking requests, as I'm focus on getting the entire template done, but once it's finished I would be glad to make those for you.

Went out last night with some friends, and well Jagermeister and my friends = a massive hangover today. I watched the Florida game, and I'm about to leave to go to a friends house to watch the UFC PPV tonight, so when I get back I will finish the Full Body Front Player model, as it's about 50 percent done. We're coming along pretty good. I'll keep updating pieces as I finish them. Should have both full player models done by tomorrow.

Sorry it took so long, doing the full body player took a bit longer than expected.

I didn't realize what a project I was tackling when I decided to do this. I've wanted to make sure it's got options for you, but a lot of it will be up to your imagination. For example, on the full body template, I gave the option for short and long socks, and I also gave the option for under pad shirt, bottom half sleeves, full sleeves, and wrist bands. I think when you take time to pay attention to detail like that it really helps a template, not that my basic artwork is better than anyone else's, I'm just saying I've never seen some of these small details included before.

Be patient with me guys, I'm working hard to get this finished for you.

Once it's done, I'm going to dumb it down and put it up for sale on my Graphic River page. So if any of you would like to show your appreciation for this template via donation, you will be able to "purchase" a one time license fee and download for $5.00.

I'm going to release it to everyone here for free, I'm just saying for those that wish to. It will be forsale on that website.

I do ask that if you use my template you give me credit and include my watermark on the design. It will be small, and simply say Template created by...and my logo.

I'm really enjoying doing this, and I wish I would have dove into it a lot sooner. Whether people think my work is A+ or F-, those of you on here that have made concepts and templates have inspired me to do this, and I thank each and everyone of you.

Yikes. Adam Green has 12 posts and he has already contributed more to these boards than me.

- Just having some fun working on something. I'm just the newbie haha. Completely unknown. Hopefully I can make friends with everyone =).

Flat Jersey Template posted. We are getting close.

Any suggestions for other templates to include in this layout, all I had planed left to do was a Full Body Player Back-View and then of course the pants, Front, Side, and 3/4 views.

Just wondering if there's something else some of you would like to see represented on here. I thought about doing a 3/4 view helmet.

Just to update, working on the flat templates for the pants now. After that I'm going to work on a couple Player illustrations including the full back player. Once I get those done I'm going to start trying to figure out how it's all gonna go together.

The first full version I post will not be Florida, since I've used Florida to release the templates and show the progress.

I'll probably do a Tennessee concept since they will make the switch to Nike for the 2015 season.

I expect to be done with this in a few days.

Thanks to everyone for their comments and interest in this project! I just hope in your eyes it's on par with the other incredible work featured on this forum.

After much deliberation, I've decided not to do a full player rear shot. I don't think it's needed. I may do some more views later on and ad to it, but for now I think I have the pieces for a good template. I'm going to start a threat to update the SEC for 2015. You will see the finished version there.

In the mean time, and advice on how I should upload the templates? I will upload each of them seperate, in .psd files. Is there a way to do it here on the boards?

Archived