Football Template - A Good First Impression - Jersey and Pants Template MEDIAFIRE NOW! 1/21 12:10AM

AdamGreenGFX

In the mean time, and advice on how I should upload the templates? I will upload each of them seperate, in .psd files. Is there a way to do it here on the boards?

I would use either media fire or a google drive file.

a2BRS8U.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll actually give some C&C on the template. The flat pants template is incorrect...there's either the half-sized mesh panel on the side or the full panel like most NFL teams use. Yours is kind of a hybrid. That panel should go all the way to the top of the pants and be straight on both sides. I would take a look at the NFL/Nike release photos from 2012. I would also give a second option with the half-sized panel. (You may have already done this but didn't show it in the OP.)

Other than that, it's looking really good. Especially the player template.

Just to update, I finished my first full uniform set, and have posted it.

Now I'm going to finish cleaning up the templates and start releasing them in sections. Going back through I noticed in the heat of designing some things aren't the same, for example some instances I used a color over lay to change colors, and some I used a solid color adjustment layer that is clipped, I want to make sure everything is uniform and the same before I release them just to make sure they are as user friendly as can be.

Had a busy weekend, and going to watch the NC game with some friends tonight, but tomorrow night I will start releasing some of the sections.

I've decided to make them available through my Deviant Art page.

Thank you to everyone who has shown interest in my templates.

Here is the link to my concept thread, if you haven't see it already.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/101857-2015-sec-uniform-updatesconcepts-tennessee-up-now/

Sorry it took so long, doing the full body player took a bit longer than expected.

I didn't realize what a project I was tackling when I decided to do this. I've wanted to make sure it's got options for you, but a lot of it will be up to your imagination. For example, on the full body template, I gave the option for short and long socks, and I also gave the option for under pad shirt, bottom half sleeves, full sleeves, and wrist bands. I think when you take time to pay attention to detail like that it really helps a template, not that my basic artwork is better than anyone else's, I'm just saying I've never seen some of these small details included before.

Be patient with me guys, I'm working hard to get this finished for you.

Once it's done, I'm going to dumb it down and put it up for sale on my Graphic River page. So if any of you would like to show your appreciation for this template via donation, you will be able to "purchase" a one time license fee and download for $5.00.

I'm going to release it to everyone here for free, I'm just saying for those that wish to. It will be forsale on that website.

I do ask that if you use my template you give me credit and include my watermark on the design. It will be small, and simply say Template created by...and my logo.

I'm really enjoying doing this, and I wish I would have dove into it a lot sooner. Whether people think my work is A+ or F-, those of you on here that have made concepts and templates have inspired me to do this, and I thank each and everyone of you.

Take your time no rush

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Sorry it took so long, doing the full body player took a bit longer than expected.

I didn't realize what a project I was tackling when I decided to do this. I've wanted to make sure it's got options for you, but a lot of it will be up to your imagination. For example, on the full body template, I gave the option for short and long socks, and I also gave the option for under pad shirt, bottom half sleeves, full sleeves, and wrist bands. I think when you take time to pay attention to detail like that it really helps a template, not that my basic artwork is better than anyone else's, I'm just saying I've never seen some of these small details included before.

Be patient with me guys, I'm working hard to get this finished for you.

Once it's done, I'm going to dumb it down and put it up for sale on my Graphic River page. So if any of you would like to show your appreciation for this template via donation, you will be able to "purchase" a one time license fee and download for $5.00.

I'm going to release it to everyone here for free, I'm just saying for those that wish to. It will be forsale on that website.

I do ask that if you use my template you give me credit and include my watermark on the design. It will be small, and simply say Template created by...and my logo.

I'm really enjoying doing this, and I wish I would have dove into it a lot sooner. Whether people think my work is A+ or F-, those of you on here that have made concepts and templates have inspired me to do this, and I thank each and everyone of you.

Take your time no rush

And don't worry about getting an F-.

Great news! Helmet Template is available now for download at my Deviant Art page!

Should get a few others up soon.

A couple notes, all color and linked layers have a red property to easily see them if you have all the groups expanded. I used Solid Color adjustment layers for controlling all the colors. It's easier to control than a color overlay if you need transparency.

I left all layers unlocked, in-case you wanted to re-size or move to another file. So be careful when selecting multiple layers or moving things.

If anyone has any questions you can ask here, or message me personally.

I put my logo at the bottom, please if you use my template, give me credit.

This is the link...and I will also post it on the original post.

http://adamgreengfx.deviantart.com/art/AGGFX-Riddell-Revo-Speed-Helmets-Template-507069144?ga_submit_new=10%253A1421265473

Jerseys up! I had to use MediaFire to upload them, I've been trying for a few days to get it to upload on Deviant Art, and I keep having problems. Link is on the original post. Anyway, I'll have more links tonight, gonna try to get all the templates finished this evening while I have some free time.

Thanks for your patience guys.

So are you going to make an .svg version of this?

Unfortunately I am not. I'm a Photoshop guy. My skills are very limited in Illustrator, that's why these are such large files, so they will look good at a high resolution. I need to learn Illustrator as it's better for things like this, but my main flaw is path clipping, and deleting via selections. For example, lets say I have the basic shape of a jersey, I don't know how to add the shadow and clip it to the same shape, with out literally trying to draw the same shape again, that's very time consuming.

Anyone willing to convert these to any other format is welcome to!

More coming tonight!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived