2015 Bro Bowl uniforms

bbb

2015 PRO BOWL UNIFORMS*

I updated the last season's Pro Bowl units and here's the result. C&C appreciated ! :)

Here's Team Irvin first:

Probowl2015teamirvin_zpsff603045.png

Comment here and tell me your advices

Should l change the orange vs grey/neon yellow units or keep the same colors?

The Bro Bowl... good idea. (I would check your spelling in the title) I really like the uniforms here. Only problem is that since they draft on the spot, the logos can't be on the jersey. (I mean nfl team logos)

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

The Bro Bowl... good idea. (I would check your spelling in the title) I really like the uniforms here. Only problem is that since they draft on the spot, the logos can't be on the jersey. (I mean nfl team logos)

I doubt this, the player number and name can be on the jersey...

303h7kn.jpg

I'm sure someone from Nike is on site to prep these jerseys. Also, just because the draft is Wednesday doesn't mean the rosters aren't sent to Nike with adjustments made for injuries. I'm sure the NULL does the same. With the seams, make them a darker orange so its easier to see the difference between the jerseys and numbers. Great start.

The logos were in the sleeves also last year:

hi-res-Preview_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=42

I doubt this, the player number and name can be on the jersey...
They were last year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

They draft tomorrow. The team logo is on all of the Jerseys.

Assumedly they make a set of uniforms for every player and whichever captain picks them is the uniform they end up with.

I'd say the actual 2015 versions are the best, the only thing I really despise about them is the socks and the tribute to Arkansas, . . . or is it Washington? I'm also not a big fan of monochrome outside of all white, navy blue or black.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived