Bulldog Mascot for Pasco High School (New Helmet Options 03.07)

FFWally

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting, I was reading through the College Re-branding thread, and how many of them don't respond, or just blow you off.

While I was commissioned to do this Bulldog, I get sporadic responses from the school, yet I send it to TCU AD Chris Del Conte (we have a friendly relationship) and he responds 9 hours later on a Sunday morning!

One small thing that is bugging the crap out of me is the fact that his right tooth (on our left) is in front of the bottom lip, when it should actually go behind it.

Other than that, this is one fine logo. The amount of progress in which you've made is equally amazing. Well done!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

One small thing that is bugging the crap out of me is the fact that his right tooth (on our left) is in front of the bottom lip, when it should actually go behind it.

Yep, I was just coming in to post this myself. That needs to be corrected.

gYH2mW9.png

The one thing that's bothering me is the spike behind his right ear (our left). It throws me off especially because, on the black and white version, it's the same color as the ear. Imo, it's not really necessary, but it's your call. You've made excellent progress on this logo!

spacer.png

I disagree about the shadow. I think it brings the entire look down from an A to about a C+. Remove the shadow and it's golden.

I dont understand their "its cartoonish" issue. Have they looked at Fresno State, Georgia, Gonzage, et all... those are no more or less cartoonish. Its a caricature.

I prefer it with no shadow, but the customer has opinions.

With cycling apparel I have a great example of one I did that was really cool, until the customer kept piling crap on it and its horrendous. I kept one, just so I could show customers what happens when they don't listen to the person they are paying.

Archived