bowwow93

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No all red is best, and goes with their identity

IMO, I don't like when a logo, helmet, and facemask are all the same color because it all blends together. Regardless of an outline. But, this isn't my concept. Whatever the original poster chooses is best.

Yeah, I dig that white helmet for the Angels....and that red facemask really pops. Any thought to a Braves helmet with just the tomahawk on the sides without the script A?

svJ27Qw.jpg

=============================================================================================================

oA3lBQH.jpg

EcHP35t.jpg

5exu75.jpg

16ger2r.jpg

When you do the Orioles, do you think you could try to do wings on a white helmet and orange facemask?

When you do the Orioles, do you think you could try to do wings on a white helmet and orange facemask?

that would be interesting

Fear the future, envy the past

I like the Pirate logo a lot on the helmet, specifically the options 2 or 3.

I think one challenge for these helmets is not using the cap logo for all the teams. Some you will have to and some it will work well, but I think if there is a non letter logo, it would work better for the helmet.

I like the Pirate logo a lot on the helmet, specifically the options 2 or 3.

I think one challenge for these helmets is not using the cap logo for all the teams. Some you will have to and some it will work well, but I think if there is a non letter logo, it would work better for the helmet.

agreed, 2 and 3

Fear the future, envy the past

Archived