Ti-Nick's NHL

Ti-Nick

Love these two, but I think the Devils would look good with green instead of black. Black is WAY overused in the NHL.

TWolf

I too find that there's way too much black in the league. But I'm not a fan of green and red either (when they're together). I'm color blind and they don't look good in my eyes.

That's fair. You're the artist.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the white cuffs on the devils jersey it just looks out of place IMO maybe try black (or green) cuffs. But still a very good job on all the other teams so far

Thanks. I'll try something for the Devils, I think it can be improved.

Really, really liking the flyers. The Rangers could use some drop shadows or outlines at least on the names. But a great series so far!

spacer.png

Really, really liking the flyers. The Rangers could use some drop shadows or outlines at least on the names. But a great series so far!

I did the names without the drop shadows because I always thought it was a bit much on the real jersey. I will try with outlines though.

I've enjoyed this series very much. Any plans on doing defunct teams once you are done with the divisions? Also, could you tell me where I can find the template? Again, really nice work.

Perfect, perfect, and perfect.

These are just so...Perfect, the simplicity is great and the designs are incredible. Great work!

Those Penguins jerseys are beautiful.

That is how you simplify the Hurricanes without sucking all the character from their identity. Phenomenal work as always!

Thanks everyone!

I've enjoyed this series very much. Any plans on doing defunct teams once you are done with the divisions? Also, could you tell me where I can find the template? Again, really nice work.

Maybe I'll do alternates when I'm done with all the current sets. I'm not sure about defunct teams, although I would love to do my Nordiques. I'll see!

Archived