NHL Redesign (Toronto, Detroit, and Chicago added)

timberwolf

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as you keep the teal to a very limited accent color, I'll take option 4

I was thinking it would be the orange in the San Jose set. Its there and visible, but not prominent...

In that case, option 4 all the way.

spacer.png

Okay so it looks like the classic Islanders colours won so here's the update for Brooklyn with the same striping and Stadium Series logo...comment thoughts!

qqAAXvZ.png

Crabcake, if you want to see the one with Pacific Teal, send me a PM. If I post it here, I think it'll confuse people...

Up next: The Oh-so-need-a-uniform-change-badly Colorado Avalanche. I will also plan on doing a Winter Classic, Stadium Series, Heritage Classic and All Star game when I'm done!

I like the Flames--the only issue I have is the yoke looks odd on the red jerseys--but otherwise I like both versions

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I'm going to disagree with everyone and say that Brooklyn should not be using the NY at logo. They are not the new York islanders anymore, they are the Brooklyn islanders. I'd say go back to the drawing board on the isles

spacer.png

I'm going to disagree with everyone and say that Brooklyn should not be using the NY at logo. They are not the new York islanders anymore, they are the Brooklyn islanders. I'd say go back to the drawing board on the isles

What would you suggest? A simple but classic B logo or maybe an all new? I'm stumped with this one...

What would you suggest? A simple but classic B logo or maybe an all new? I'm stumped with this one...
To be honest I have no clue. Have you considered updating the fisherman? Just some food for thought

spacer.png

^ *ba-dum crash*

The problem with the fisherman set was how ugly the uniforms were. The logo was okay itself, but when you're replacing a logo like the Islanders primary, it's a downgrade IMO.

I'd like to see an update of the fisherman, if done right it could look good and bring light to the new identity

spacer.png

^ *ba-dum crash*

The problem with the fisherman set was how ugly the uniforms were. The logo was okay itself, but when you're replacing a logo like the Islanders primary, it's a downgrade IMO.

I'd like to see an update of the fisherman, if done right it could look good and bring light to the new identity

I'll work on it!

Okay so I'll work on a fisherman update and a NY update and see how it'll look...

I guess the consensus here is stay away from the fisherman. Perhaps use other imagery related to it? Lighthouse was mentioned above.

spacer.png

Okay so I'll work on a fisherman update and a NY update and see how it'll look...

I guess the consensus here is stay away from the fisherman. Perhaps use other imagery related to it? Lighthouse was mentioned above.

Yeah I think I'm settled on a modified lighthouse so that's what I'll do!

• 1 month later...

Okay so I'm back with three new teams = Toronto, Detroit, Chicago! I know people have dubbed these "untouchable" I'm throwing my hat in for a redesign as well. I always thought these teams could use an upgrade. As a Torontonian, I don't like our current uniforms but I love our alternates. Enjoy!

Toronto

-dropped our current, unattractive plain logo and moved back to our alternate logo, which I think suits the team better

-moved to our alternate striping, which is beautiful

-added white yolks to the blue uniform with a stripe to keep with consistency for the whole set

PwiCgw5.png

Archived