Milwaukee Admirals Jersey Redesign.

MrWonka

There's no doubt Milwaukee got the logos right. Although I tweaked it a tad the logos are unchanged. As for the jerseys. I feel they could have done better. I think the design is pretty nice but I decided to slightly go off and make it what I think is a better solution. Just the dark jersey because to me thats the jersey to base the set off of. So the white will be determined after I get this dark one right.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-16%20at%204.11.3

A little too much is going on, but it looks okay.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

As an Ads fan, I thought the logo was perfect until I saw this. That touch of gold not only makes the logo pop more, but it also ties in the Nashville affiliation. As for the jerseys, these are also an upgrade, though I really did like the new unis.

I'm trying to decide if I like the logo better like this or with the silver, both look really awesome to me. The silver fits really well with the rest of the color scheme, but that light gold shade also compliments those colors well and kind of resembles the tan color the Bucks are using now which I think is an excellent local tie-in, along with uniting them with the Nashville Predators like was already mentioned. Those jerseys are pretty nice also, I would wear those for sure.

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

Thanks everyone. White jersey will be posted tomorrow. I'm thinking of just making the sleeve inside the spike dark blue and on the side panels. Not changing any of the colors, so it should be self explanatory. We'll see how that turns out. I'll also throw in a throwback too. By the looks of it I'll make the throwback a fauxback looking retro jersey. Again, thanks for the replies.

Archived