2015 NFL Weekly Picks Contest

Kramerica Industries

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2015 NFL Weekly Picks Contest has ended, and DG is the winner with 175 wins this season. Here's the final table:

56ba4ec843297_NFLpicks2015.thumb.jpg.ff5

Cumulative playoff winner - aptly enough, DG, who picked 10 of the 11 playoff games correctly. 

Thanks to everyone who participated in this contest this year and helped to make this happen. I didn't think to launch the contest until the Thursday Week 1 kickoff had arrived and this thread for 2015 hadn't been created yet. I've played either point spread or straight pick 'em every season since at least 2008, and wasn't interested in letting that routine die, so that's why this contest existed for this season. I have no clue whether Tank will want it back or if it's mine to run going forward; there's plenty of time for that to be figured out. In any case, again, thanks to all the participants, hope we have an even bigger pool next season, and, again, congratulations to our champion DG_Now.

56ba4f887d0aa_dgpose.png.27da7c43cb1486b

sonic pose.png

spacer.png

Thanks so much Kramer for putting this on!  I had an immense amount of fun doing this.  I'm also pretty round of finishing 18th overall considering I missed the first two weeks. 144-90 (.615) isn't bad. 

Looking forward to to a full season next year!

spacer.png

I love the banner. I'll insert it in my signature when I'm not in phone. 

Thanks again to Kramerica for organizing this pick em pool.  I had a good year for predicting football, winning both this and my fantasy league. Makes me think I should have put real money on this - I'm up only $50 on the season. 

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived