Saintsfan's newest challenge

Saintsfan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

temp- hmm looking through the rule book hrere, I can see nothing, hold on

*whispered conversation between temp and unknown person on telephone*

temp- yep, just ione uniform is fine, no need for a whole set in the Saintsfan challenge!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Those bright ones are still more 70's MLB or even 70's NBA, or at best--WHA (only around in the 70's in the original version)

The last 2 before this (Flame & mac) however are definitely 70-s style...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I've decided to heed the above advice and change my dark jersey to match the white one.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Saintsfan- Hey where is that temp gone?? He was suppose to be manning the contest while I stepped out!

temp[holding cup of tea]- Oh sorry master just stepped out for a cup of tea! What why have you gpt an angry face on?

Saintsfan- You are supposed to be looking after the challenge! Something like- don't forget people only a couple of days to get you enties in would have been good! But no! Grrrrrrrr when is snivelling assistant coming back!! Grrrrrrrrr.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived