FCS Football Redesign-Campbell (14/125)

poiper2

By the way i noticed Pine Bluff's helmet had the lion logo facing same way, should be facing the front? Or was it meant to be that way? Maybe I am wrong?

The problem with having it face the front is that if you look at the mane of the lion, it has hidden letters for "UAPB", which are then lost.

Oh. Didn't realized that. Thanks for clarify that!

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! I'm back, with almost all of my series planned out, unlike my last try. So, I'll be starting with the updates of Alcorn State and Arkansas Pine Bluff.

On Alcorn State I kept mostly everything the same, except of the gold alternate helmet I filled in the purple.

Home & Away

Alcorn%20State%20Home_zpsjcvovtcr.pngAlcorn%20State%20Away_zps1ncx6rxb.png

And the 2 Alternates

Alcorn%20State%20Alternate%202_zps3mfyxmAlcorn%20State%20Alternate%201_zpsgfxxtb

And on Arkansas Pine Bluff, all i did was reverse the colors on the helmet and pants stripes.

Home & Away

UAPB%20Alternate_zpstkacaxpw.pngUAPB%20Away_zpszooexb8s.png

And ending with the Alternate.

UAPB%20Home_zpsterpsb9j.png

C&C is appreciated

5844649c6ef90_FiestaBowl_sig.png.2c502c8100468192da258ffb92d59593.png

On the alternate for UAPB, I'd go with the Boise State look. Over-sized logo on the left, number on the right. That way you can avoid the "backwards-facing" lion, and give their alternate a unique look.

Yeah I'd try that one, so why not?

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

One thing that has really bugged me with all of these is that the wordmarks should be below the triangle-like insert on the collar. The way you have it now makes the upper chest really cluttered, and moving the wordmarks and numbers down makes it so everything is spaced out properly.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

One thing that has really bugged me with all of these is that the wordmarks should be below the triangle-like insert on the collar. The way you have it now makes the upper chest really cluttered, and moving the wordmarks and numbers down makes it so everything is spaced out properly.

Like this for comparison...

New-Michigan-State-Football-Uniforms-4.j

JeKhnr9.png

Austin Peay is really nice, that silver alternate is so cool! Maybe my favorite yet.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

First of all, thank you for the suggestions, and with them, I have updated Austin Peay. What I did was I moved everything down, like you said, and I also added an outline to the number on the away and alternate uniforms. Here it is

Home & Away

Austin%20Peay%20Home_zpsal4n6l4t.pngAustin%20Peay%20Away_zpsfn89zwoy.png

Alternate

Austin%20Peay%20Alternate%201_zpskcvbaay

C&C is welcome!

Idk if this was on purpose but for the away and alternate there's no outline on the shoulder number

Yea, It's only like that because since the number is so small, that the outline would either be way too small, or way too large.

This is becoming one of my favorite threads on the boards! I've loved your work so far,one thing is I hope throughout the series you take a few more risks with adventurous striping or more unorthodox ideas. That's not to say you should make every team with witha chrome alternate of adidas striping, but so far every team has been very traditional or very simple and modern. I hope this doesn't read as me bashing your work because I'm a big fan of the series. Just trying to suggest some ideas to keep the series fresh, cause its going to be a long series

This is becoming one of my favorite threads on the boards! I've loved your work so far,one thing is I hope throughout the series you take a few more risks with adventurous striping or more unorthodox ideas. That's not to say you should make every team with witha chrome alternate of adidas striping, but so far every team has been very traditional or very simple and modern. I hope this doesn't read as me bashing your work because I'm a big fan of the series. Just trying to suggest some ideas to keep the series fresh, cause its going to be a long series

Thank you, and yes, I will have some more adidas style approaches.

But up next, we have the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats. This one is one of my personal favorites, mainly because of the unique gradient style striping. Here it is.

Home & Away

Bethune%20Cookman%20Home_zpsodwunwci.pngBethune%20Cookman%20Away_zpsab9zgj9u.png

And the 2 Alternates

Bethune%20Cookman%20Alternate_zpsmeiwt22Bethune%20Cookman%20Alternate%202_zpsdwh

C&C is welcome.

Archived