English Soccer League (Complete!)

gswansea

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta give you props, gswansea, you've got a pretty great series going here. Your semi-minimalistic style is really cool (though I'm not a huge fan of the wordless banners), and I absolutely love the Manchester crest. Definitely excited to see where this goes!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

• 2 weeks later...

The Cardiff update looks good, but in that tan/cream color, I can't help but see adobe/stucco housing in the Southwest. Perhaps the appearance of bricks in the tower would help? Or stick with red and black?

Timberwolf makes a valid point about the banner, too.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

On 2/8/2016 at 1:00 PM, jdp said:

The Cardiff update looks good, but in that tan/cream color, I can't help but see adobe/stucco housing in the Southwest. Perhaps the appearance of bricks in the tower would help? Or stick with red and black?

Timberwolf makes a valid point about the banner, too.

For right now I'm thinking of leaving the Cardiff logo the way it is, because I really like it.  Please let me know if you think that is okay, or if it really needs to be changed.

Anyway, here's the Cardiff team page:

56bd2cb8138f7_cardiffunion.thumb.png.1d5

I really like the simplicity of all of these designs and most of them really look good, but I'm not too sure about Chesterfield's. The original seems a lot cleaner, as the bird isn't as rough around the edges, and the font at the bottom looks nice. I'm also a fan of the vertical green stripes in the crest. From the updated one, I do like the shape of the crest better. 

Jake88%2BSignture.png

Archived