Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

On 6/26/2019 at 1:06 PM, NiagaraConcepts said:

Liverpool's kits are awesome,can't wait to see more 

Thanks! In the next days I post more and more...

On 6/26/2019 at 2:39 PM, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Scrolled back through every page in this thread and have to say this is an astounding achievement. Every one of these is so good. 

Thank you so much for your time, I appreciate a lot!

Bristol United FC
The Bristol United Football Club was founded in June 1891 by a group of boys who had heard of this wonderful new sport. They chose the name United because they wanted to represent the entire city. Bristol United has spent most of its history in the lower divisions with some parentheses in the Premier Division in the 50s. In 2014, however, the turning point took place. A well-known entrepreneur from the city took over the club with the promise to bring him back to the premier division. With 2 consecutive promotions on May 24th 2016 The club officially returned to the top division. Today the club has found its size and is able to quietly avoid relegation.

Gp7DNWh.jpg
The Bristol United crest is inspired by the city's herald. In the course of its history it has had some changes, for example the addition of the full name instead of the initials.
Map
12dGpi0.jpg

Kits
Bristol United always wear a red and white striped kit during its history. Rred and white derive from city colors. Umbro has appeared on the jerseys since 2013. instead as regards the technical sponsor, the Chinese OPE sponsors the club this season.
6UiwEqp.jpg
xoo2hcf.jpg
ifUn9TU.jpg
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Hugo! Good to see you continue putting out these great concepts!

Just one thing about Kensington. I noticed in the club bio, the owner liked fencing. Were fencing swords, in this case dual rapiers or even sabers considered for the badge?

Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2019 at 9:45 PM, AkramTheBoss said:

Nice but not sure about ope as sponsor

Thanks! I try to use different option for sponsor.

On 7/12/2019 at 6:26 AM, NSLthe2nd said:

Hey, Hugo! Good to see you continue putting out these great concepts!

Just one thing about Kensington. I noticed in the club bio, the owner liked fencing. Were fencing swords, in this case dual rapiers or even sabers considered for the badge?

Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much! I choose this style of sword only for an aesthetic view. I supposed the crest it has evolved through the years until this version.

2 hours ago, YungMan said:

Awesome work, I have just looked at everyone of these concepts and I loved them all.

Thanks for the view! Hope you continue it. In the next days i'm coming up with new teams.

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2019 at 1:06 AM, Bomba Tomba said:

OP, just gotta remind you that Tinypic is dead and so everything is gone

I've just see, f**. Now? I have to recharge all the old images. Solutions?

On 9/18/2019 at 7:17 PM, RasmV said:

This is a great series! I love your take on the Bundesliga - I've actually started a Football Manager career with your West Berlin team. Maybe you can redesign the Danish league one day? 

🥰 Thanks! Let me know if you win the Bundesliga. For first I want to finish the English Premier Division. Spain and Italy next step. And after that I want to make a Champions League with the clubs that I have just done and other across Europe.

• 1 month later...
Hull Rovers FC
Hull Rovers Football Club was founded in the 1933, when Hull FC And Kingstonian Athletic merge down to increase the possibility to enter in the first division to represent the city. The Hull Rovers has practically won nothing in its history. He spent most of his history in the lower leagues until 2006 when he first joined the first division. After that season the club returned to the second division starting a continuous up and down. She has never managed to remain in the Premiere Division for more than two consecutive years.

ul0YDXI.jpg
The Hull Rovers crest is inspired by the city's herald. In the course of its history it has had some changes, for example the addition of the full name instead of the initials.

Map
qteAKv7.jpg

Kits
Hull Rovers always wear a blue and white striped kit during its history. Hummel has appeared on the jerseys since 2015. instead as regards the technical sponsor, FxPro sponsors the club since 2012.
e9V9Z9u.jpg
3r7jNaF.jpg
MmB0gcR.jpg
  • Like 4

On 6/22/2019 at 6:25 PM, PascalHugo said:
Liverpool FC
Liverpool Football Club is one of the most important and winning clubs in the history of english football. It was founded on 13 April 1894 in a pub in the city center by some dissident members of the first club in the city, Anfield FC. Liverpool has won almost everything throughout its history, both nationally and internationally. Liverpool FC is a team known everywhere with fans and supporters around the world. He won the Premier Division for 17 times and above all taking part in all the editions since the club was born. Liverpool FC are the current defending Premier Division champion with an incredible record of 108 points. The fans are among the hottest in the whole of the United Kingdom, and probably in the world, famous above all for their passion and indissoluble loyalty. Obviously the one against Anfield FC is the most felt game by Liverpool. It is one of the hottest derbies and is called "Merseyside Derby". For seasons however it does not occur because Anfield FC has been relegated to the second division.

5prlHnV.jpg
The Liverpool FC crest represents the symbol of the city, the Liverbird. Throughout its history it has undergone several changes, up until the solution adopted in 2001. A circular emblem with the color of the team. On the inside the Liverbird enclosed by two writings, the name above and the motto of the club below. The motto is in Latin and say "Victoria Concordia Crescit", over the years there have been a number of variations of the translation but all are roughly the same: “Victory Grows Through Harmony.”
Map
HzBxsHr.jpg

Kits
Liverpool players are called "Skyblues" by the color of their uniforms, but this was not always the color of the Liverpool club. The first uniform in fact was black with a red horizontal band, the current blue shirt made its first appearance in 1903. Since then the same pattern has always been used. Skyblues shirt and socks with white shorts. Adidas has been supplying the technical material since 2012 while the airline Fly Emirates sponsors the club since 2009.
OrrpFa4.jpg
OgTwp70.jpg
bYAjaxr.jpg

Curious why you used Arsenal’s motto for Liverpool? 🤨

spacer.png

• 2 months later...