WFA Club Championship (FINAL!)

gswansea

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you could somehow pull it off with hand-drawn stuff, I'd love to put in a few teams from my Alton Federation of Soccer! :)

That would work. I could do two things: I could either transfer your logos to digital form ( basically just posterize them to make the colors more even) or I could just leave them like they are. It's up to you.

How soon are you moving forward with this? I'd be open to joining my current Florida football league, but only one logo is done and no kits. I have league branding though. I can make my top 4 be the next ones I do to help it move along.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Would you like to use the template I used for Super Liga? Its a higher quality .ai file but it really depends on what program you use. Or if you want I can help with the designing of the Kits for the teams, possibly in my template. My template has 3 brands so far and 6 different jersey cuts for each brand so it should fit everyones needs (I can always create more brands too)

Would you like to use the template I used for Super Liga? Its a higher quality .ai file but it really depends on what program you use. Or if you want I can help with the designing of the Kits for the teams, possibly in my template. My template has 3 brands so far and 6 different jersey cuts for each brand so it should fit everyones needs (I can always create more brands too)

If you made that template yourself you should post it here. it looks really nice and I think quite a few of us (maybe myself) would use it.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

If you made that template yourself you should post it here. it looks really nice and I think quite a few of us (maybe myself) would use it.

I'm not sure how to post an .ai file onto the forum

Here is the jersey template for the league. The beko ad is optional, I just added it there because beko sponsors the league. The jersey is for Kona Rzeszow:

2988492_orig.png

Are you going to be recreating the team's jerseys on that template, do we have to convert them to the template, or are you creating brand new sets for them?

If you could somehow pull it off with hand-drawn stuff, I'd love to put in a few teams from my Alton Federation of Soccer! :)

That would work. I could do two things: I could either transfer your logos to digital form ( basically just posterize them to make the colors more even) or I could just leave them like they are. It's up to you.

Awesome! I'd love to see you digitize my concepts! :)

Here's my four top teams from the AFS:

16431050219_9ac39f9c02_c.jpg17249905682_3b16c168bf_c.jpg16431300321_ce26913147_c.jpg18243589438_fc17b27690_c.jpg

Just to let you guys know my family is coming in for Christmas so I won't be posting as often, but leagues can still join. As far as the template goes, I was just referring to the placement of the patches. I don't really care what templates you use, and I don't really need the uniforms yet. I will need the league logos by January 8th, but just get me the team logos as soon as you can.

Here is the jersey template for the league. The beko ad is optional, I just added it there because beko sponsors the league. The jersey is for Kona Rzeszow:

2988492_orig.png

Are you going to be recreating the team's jerseys on that template, do we have to convert them to the template, or are you creating brand new sets for them?

You can use the same kits and template. I just posted this to show where the patches are placed.

Archived