WFA Club Championship (FINAL!)

gswansea

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the teams I've completed. Working on the Alton League:

2591196_orig.png

There's two Sun Valley FC's. And there is some pink outline on Hamden and Saint-LaFleur's crests...

I dont see a problem with two Sun Valley's in all honesty, like it shouldn't be that way but theres no way we could've known that we would both enter our Sun Valley team.

a2BRS8U.png

Here are the teams I've completed. Working on the Alton League:

2591196_orig.png

There's two Sun Valley FC's. And there is some pink outline on Hamden and Saint-LaFleur's crests...

I dont see a problem with two Sun Valley's in all honesty, like it shouldn't be that way but theres no way we could've known that we would both enter our Sun Valley team.

I never entered a Sun Valley FC team though... The name of that team is Dortmund TSV, not Sun Valley

Sorry, the two sun valleys were a mistake. I'll fix that. And you can switch one of your teams, H11K.

Sounds good, heres my logo. Heart of Sonora, Replacing Sun Valley. (Havent posted in my thread yet, check it out soon!!)

7n7rR6a.png

a2BRS8U.png

fyi...this is a fictional island country, so if you don't want to use it that's fine.

I've been having some technical difficulties with getting the FULL files of my logos so for now I have these kinda annoying versions with rough edges. I'll see if I can access the full files soon but for now...

Monarch Premier League

MP2lol_zpsjdwqxfbu.jpg

Bolian FC

image_zpsn7fbfe3p.jpeg

Nenor Bay

image_zpskmbmmhq7.jpeg

AFLV (Association Football de Larcons Ville)

image_zpsz8frdgzz.png

FC Le Mans

image_zpsqdomppfz.png

Again I can understand if you'd prefer not to use the league...

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

Archived