Best Names

OnWis97

I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone has mentioned Miroslov Satan yet.

The vikings used to have a guy named Reggie Rutland. I thought it was a cool name.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chi Chi Rodriguez

(Actually, while it should qualify on its own, I also think of the old WKRP in Cincinnati episode where Les Nessman pronounces Chi Chi as if it rhymes with Shy Shy, and Rodriguez gets pronounced Raw-dra-gweez...)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The vikings used to have a guy named Reggie Rutland. I thought it was a cool name.

I did syaing I want him to play for the Devils and if he never does Ill be disappointed as hell.,

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The vikings used to have a guy named Reggie Rutland.  I thought it was a cool name.

I did syaing I want him to play for the Devils and if he never does Ill be disappointed as hell.,

Didn't you say that in the team appropriate name thread?

I'll have to check back through this one now to check...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Well they were started close together, I think this one was inspired by the other one--at least in part--(But as I started the other one, and not this one--I won't make a big case about it--because maybe it wasn't)

The U of Minnesota used to have a WR named Tutu Atwell.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Niners fans, I'm ashamed.

How can you forget Iheanyi Uwaezuoke??

Also..

Pio Sagapoulatele

Tshimanga Biakabutuka

Kato Serwanga

Paul Assenmacher

Donald Igwebuike

Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf (I always laughed at the "Rauf")

Garo Yepremian (I love this guy)

Uwe von Schamann (something about Dolphins kickers with weird names)

Olindo Mare (see?)

And not sports stars, but two kids I went to middle school with...

Raindbow Climer

and Stormy Knight.

No lie. I feel sorry for them, somebody should slap their mama.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

While this isn't player name-related, I did think it was appropriate for this thread. I recall a few years ago on the Monday Night Football radio broadcasts, they had a halftime segment that was co-sponsored by Johnsonville Brats and Viagara. :blink:

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

"While this isn't player name-related, I did think it was appropriate for this thread. I recall a few years ago on the Monday Night Football radio broadcasts, they had a halftime segment that was co-sponsored by Johnsonville Brats and Viagara." :blink:

[iNSERT YOUR PUNCHLINE HERE]

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived