It was time to touch base again.  Am I gonna do anything to the scale of the Rivalry Series this year?  Probably not, but I've been thinking of revisiting a few past concepts.  This, however, is something that'd only been an occasional thought project until now...a rather different take on the Trenton Thunder

trentonthundermain.png

Yes, you are seeing right.  The jerseys, pants, and the bill of the primary cap are all raining.  Figured it was worth a shot, given there aren't all that many teams where this would look right.  Then here's a second home with contrasting sleeves, and an all-navy uniform that, if that unused North Stars black jersey gave off the feeling of a clear night sky, the gold numbers contrasting against the two tone blue would probably make one think of a dark and stormy night.

trentonthunderalt.png

Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

39 minutes ago, panthers_2012 said:

Well they are part of the Eastern League so....but back to the uniforms, those are beautiful!!

Well I'm referring to the identity...if that was the actual set. I know they exist lol, but thanks.

The raining pinstripes may be the best creative idea I have EVER seen, and I will say that it's not surprising that it came from you....

Now stop raising the bar for all designers worldwide, and go draft your WAFA team ;)

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

12 hours ago, Thunfish said:

These raining pinstripes are the best.

Thank you kindly

6 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

The 1st set and that blue top are perfection...... I don't like the Home alt though. Vests look cool, but there's a little too much going on. 

Never said it was a vest, hell, that's raglan.  Figured it was worth a shot, all the same.  Somehow, this is not the first time a raglan jersey I've posted has been mistaken for a vest...and I'm as astounded that it happened again as I was several years back, the first time that happened.

6 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

Well they are part of the Eastern League so....but back to the uniforms, those are beautiful!!

Thanks, I try. 

5 hours ago, Frenchie said:

The raining pinstripes may be the best creative idea I have EVER seen, and I will say that it's not surprising that it came from you....

Now stop raising the bar for all designers worldwide, and go draft your WAFA team ;)

I knew there was something I was supposed to do...well, moot point now.  My kingdom for a decent back :D

5 hours ago, timberwolf said:

Well I'm referring to the identity...if that was the actual set. I know they exist lol, but thanks.

And I acknowledge your existence as well, timberwolf ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived