NHL 2016-17 (Feel free to post concepts)

JJ Anderes

7 hours ago, tkosty said:

I like what I'm seeing so far in this thread.

I put together a set for the Centennial Classic. I left the right shoulders on both jerseys blank because I lack the skills to create a realistic looking Centennial Classic patch (so if anyone has one and would like to share I'd appreciate it).

Also used the Toronto Arenas "T" logo and Detroit Cougars "D" logos as shoulder patches...I know I'm mixing eras but I thought they worked as a patch. As for Toronto, I used their new logo which probably doesn't go with a Classic theme, but I just couldn't resist trying it out.

Let me know what you guys think.

TylerKostiuk-TMLCC.png

Looks nice, but the stripes on the sleeve are too close to the shoulder yoke.

Here's one I made, as long as you're the only one who uses it, feel free to put it on your jersey...

jj-anderes-cc-logo.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, JJ Anderes said:

Looks nice, but the stripes on the sleeve are too close to the shoulder yoke.

Here's one I made, as long as you're the only one who uses it, feel free to put it on your jersey...

jj-anderes-cc-logo.png

Thank you, that patch is a beauty for sure.

I moved the sleeve stripes down on both sweaters and added the patch. I credited you at the bottom, I could have added used with permission from..., but I figured it would be kind of redundant.

Let me know what you think.

TylerKostiuk-TMLCC2.png

12 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

I'm shocked no-one has done a Heritage Classic idea yet. The Oilers & Jets are expected to do WHA-inspired fauxbacks.

If they do go with throwbacks, there's not much point in creating a concept.

12 hours ago, tkosty said:

Thank you, that patch is a beauty for sure.

I moved the sleeve stripes down on both sweaters and added the patch. I credited you at the bottom, I could have added used with permission from..., but I figured it would be kind of redundant.

Let me know what you think.

TylerKostiuk-TMLCC2.png

You and I should start a business.

On 4/28/2016 at 10:06 AM, KittSmith_95 said:

I'm shocked no-one has done a Heritage Classic idea yet. The Oilers & Jets are expected to do WHA-inspired fauxbacks.

I tried putting one together. Deviated a bit from the WHA-inspired part...

TKostyHeritageClassic.png

19 hours ago, JJ Anderes said:

Oilers is a beauty, but the Jets one is a little odd...

Yeah, I had an idea for the Jets one and I don't think it translated as well as I had hoped. Back to the drawing board.

MAPLE LEAFS HERITAGE JERSEY

Take this any way (alt, San Jose-esque heritage jersey, Centennial Classic) but here's something that may happen. I combined old with new, and added some extra design elements:

Toronto%20Maple%20Leafs%20Concept_zpstec

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

22 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

Complete coincidence. It's L  + D.

Just like the complete coincidence that you made some designs in your Alt. series that look eerily like @OhioSportsMan61's designs...

And now another person points out how close your logo, and another person's old logo was. This seems like less and less of a coincidence... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

2 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

Just like the complete coincidence that you made some designs in your Alt. series that look eerily like @OhioSportsMan61's designs...

And now another person points out how close your logo, and another person's old logo was. This seems like less and less of a coincidence... 

No, seriously: My logo actually started out a variation of what it is now, just look at my older concepts on HJC. You've got to trust me on this; I promise I would never do something like this... I'm not that type of person: these are all common ideas, and there are differences between all of these "accusations". (I don't know what to call them:P) I've only been making concepts for 6 months anyway.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

3 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

Hmmmmmm

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Archived