Vikings to Sign Lesnar

Lee.

I wonder what Mr. McMahon thinks.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

If you want to know what Vinnie Mac thinks, good luck, he hasnt said anything about it, if you wanna know who the WWE fans feel, watch the WrestleMania XX match between him and Bill Goldberg with Steve Austin as ref. Damn match took too long to get started, then it became crap. the entire time Lesnar was on his way to the ring the crowd chanted You Sold Out. Brock had announced he was leaving a week before Mania, and i dont think anyone will miss him or cares...lol

93-94canucks.jpg

He's serious. He's practiced with former players and he's content with the fact that he's going to have to work his way up from the practice squad, according to interviews I've read with him

IUe6Hvh.png

And maybe Mean Gene Okerlund will be a sideline reporter.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I read a story on ESPN about a month ago on him. He really didn't sound like he expected to make a team right away. He knew he was gonna have to work his way up through practice squads and what not. Sounded like he was a year or two from being game ready. Who knows though.

Ahh yes... that's the article I'm thinking of. Very good read, and I respect Brock Lesnar for doing this, especially since he doesn't even plan to be any more than a practice squad guy at first.

IUe6Hvh.png

He must have done something to change their minds. I had heard initially that the Vikings had no interest in him, and he was going down to Arizona to practice for scouts there instead.

I don't think he sold out or anything like that. he left a high paying job where he had to travel 300 some days of the year and beat the crap out of himslef all the time for an opertunity to follow his ddream, play for his hometown team making truckloads less than what Vinnie Mac was paying him. If he was getting paid more and handed a spot of the opening line, then that'd be selling out.

I wonder when all the Lesner Jerseys are going to begin popping up? :therock:

You know what? Power to the guy. I don't think this is a publicity stunt, this is Brock fulfilling a personal dream and it seems to be going pretty well.

I would love to see him in NFL Europe next year. We all know that he's as physically prepared as any pro in the NFL today, but it's places like NFL Europe that will help develop his skills.

The Vikings wouldn't have signed him anyways if he didn't show enough potential.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived