Professional Dodgeball Coalition 2.0

Windell918

37 minutes ago, Windell918 said:

Fixed that. Thanks.

Heres the Detroit Force

Force-Logo.jpgForce-Jersey.jpgForce-Alt.jpgForce-Gear.jpgForce-Court.jpg

Up next. The final PDC team. ( @willmoen your sneak peak is on the force set)

CCCAE

Detroit looks good. I like the wrench pattern on the jerseys especially.  Wasn't too surprised that you kept the Force in Detroit and I'm not surprised to see the last PDC club is still the Express. Now I wonder who will be the Chicago LPDC team. Also I was wondering, are the numbers on each of the jersey sets meant to be for a specific player on the team or is it just random?

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, willmoen said:

Detroit looks good. I like the wrench pattern on the jerseys especially.  Wasn't too surprised that you kept the Force in Detroit and I'm not surprised to see the last PDC club is still the Express. Now I wonder who will be the Chicago LPDC team. Also I was wondering, are the numbers on each of the jersey sets meant to be for a specific player on the team or is it just random?

The numbers are simply just based on the the state's admission order. For example all of the California teams have #31 because it was the 31st state. Nothing too elaborate. With the Canadian teams I found some reason for each number but to be honest I don't remember the reasons at this point. 

Up today the Chicago Express.

Express-Logo.jpgExpress-Jersey.jpg

Express-Alt.jpg

Express-Gear.jpgExpress-Court.jpg

Up Next: The last team of this thread. You already know the city. You should know its LPDC. I don't really have a clue but it is a brand new concept.

Creative Constructive Critiques Always Enjoyed

31 minutes ago, Windell918 said:

The numbers are simply just based on the the state's admission order. For example all of the California teams have #31 because it was the 31st state. Nothing too elaborate. With the Canadian teams I found some reason for each number but to be honest I don't remember the reasons at this point. 

Up today the Chicago Express.

Express-Logo.jpgExpress-Jersey.jpg

Express-Alt.jpg

Express-Gear.jpgExpress-Court.jpg

Up Next: The last team of this thread. You already know the city. You should know its LPDC. I don't really have a clue but it is a brand new concept.

Ok that makes sense. Never thought of that. The Express are looking good, nothing to complain about. The font of Express reminds me a lot of ESPN. Can't want to see what you have lined up for the last team.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

57 teams in 57 day. Heres 57. The Chicago CharmCharm-Logo.jpgCharm-Jerseys.jpgCharm-Alt.jpgCharm-Gear.jpgCharm-Court.jpg

Up Next...well nothing...thats it. Full team wise that is. There will be an alt this evening. Then the other alts will trickle in as they are done. Then the games start. First set of games come next Monday. Refresh you self on the schedule if ya need to.

14 minutes ago, Windell918 said:

57 teams in 57 day. Heres 57. The Chicago CharmCharm-Logo.jpgCharm-Jerseys.jpgCharm-Alt.jpgCharm-Gear.jpgCharm-Court.jpg

Up Next...well nothing...thats it. Full team wise that is. There will be an alt this evening. Then the other alts will trickle in as they are done. Then the games start. First set of games come next Monday. Refresh you self on the schedule if ya need to.

Everything about this set is perfect. This is a great way to end the full team unveilings. Can't wait for competition to begin on Monday.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

Just laid out my plans for the alts going forward. There are 30 teams  that you haven't seen yet. I have 14 of those 30 done. I will be releasing them in sets of 3 each day for the next 10 days. I should be able to finish the other 16 as we move forward. I've been doing 2 a day comfortably and that gives me a 1.6 per day window. The reason Ive set such deadline for myself it Saturday the 27th is when the real PDC season begins. The first 5 days are just PDRL games. (As a side note I started simulating and recording the first two days today, Its a really fun process and i expect you'll like it. I won't work too far ahead because I want some of the same suspense you'll have) So anyway thats what you should expect going forward sans any hiccups. 

Also I know some of you are going to be curious as to how the simulation works so heres a peek in to my madness: 

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 7.39.14 PM.png

As you'll remember the Matches are divided into a maximum of 5 sets. In this spread sheet I have set up 10 random number generators with the the bottom being 1 and the top being determined by the numbers I put in at the bottom. The top end starts at 50 and works its way up. For example the home team gets a 5 point boast to begin with for playing at home. The the number can change based on records: for example if a team is 4.5 games ahead of another they will get a 9 point boost. So If the home team had a home court boost of 5 and the away team was 4.5 games better that would balance out to a 4 point advantage for the away team and I would put in 54 for the away and 50 for the home. 

I have the colored squares to show me which is the higher number  so I can read the results quick so based on the just the colors in the example the home team would win 4 of the 5 sets, but because they wouldn't play the last one (match already clinched)  it would be officially scored 3 sets to 1. (set wins are recorded for tie breaking)

The eliminator rule is where it gets saucy. Remember a match can end at any point if the eliminator hits its target. I have figured this in by making the # 50 count as a win by eliminator. The green colored dot shows me that. It makes eliminator wins roughly a 1 in 50 shot in each set. But roughly a 1 in 5 chance it will happen in the game. If a team wins via eliminator they will automatically win 3 sets regardless of when in the match it happens. In the example above the away team wins the 3rd set by the eliminator despite losing the first two sets. This match would end after the 3rd set and scored 3-2 in favor of the away team. If an eliminator win pops up after the match would have already be clinched it will not be scored as it would have never played. 

This method of simulation will give me the following stats for standing purposes: Wins, losses, set wins, set losses, eliminator wins, and eliminator losses.

Standings will be determined by:

1. Winning percentage (wins/total games played)

2. Most sets won

3. Fewest sets lost

4. Most games won via the eliminator

5. Fewest games lost via the eliminator

---> If still tied at this point and a playoff spot, or play off position is up for grabs a single playoff game will be played on a neutral court. 

Now just to remember the post number later on for when some one asks how it all works.

Two things. First of all, wow, those Gazelles Alt and Fauxbacks are really bold and I like it. Second, although I got a little confused midway through, I like how you are going to be doing the simulations for each match.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

Alt for the day:

Calgary Drillers:

Drillers-Jersey.jpgDrillers-Alt.jpg

The Sacramento Quails:

Quails-Jersey.jpgQuails-Alt.jpg

The Oklahoma Dream:

Dream-Jerseys.jpgDream-Alt.jpg

Sad News: Im going to concede my timeline I spoke of the other day. School started today. Other deadlines for me. Im just gonna have to get these last alts don't when I can. Still have  a fair collection left unreleased so you'll still get a few a day for the next couple days. Sorry.

CCCAE

Archived