Yankees/Red Sox Merger?

Waffles

I thnk they should just put the rosters and payroll together, too.

:wacko:

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

CNN/Money: Yanks, Red Sox in TV merger?

According to the New York Post (of "Dick Gephardt for VP" fame), the Yankees and Red Sox are in talks to merge the Yankees' YES Network with the Red Sox' NESN to create a Northeast Sports Juggernaut.

:blink:

I guess money talks louder than any on-field rivalry, but I'll believe this when I see it.

Two words: NO CHANCE.

The Sox own NESN. The Yanks own YES. The chances of those two teams, with the owners each one has, working together on anything is nil.

Methinks the Post is just stirring it up again.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Just what you would expect from "One of New York's Finest Newspapers".

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

designs.png

ummmm whats a "Desing"...lol...

that said...

I seriously do not see that happening.... i wouldnt expect a full merger maybe a partnership to raise advertising rates and revenues... but i doubt there would ever be a programming merger...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

designs.png

ummmm whats a "Desing"...lol...

that said...

I seriously do not see that happening.... i wouldnt expect a full merger maybe a partnership to raise advertising rates and revenues... but i doubt there would ever be a programming merger...

Thanks. Something looked wrong with it and I couldn't quit point it out. My bad. This is why we do not get bored and decide to make a crap logo at night.

I would like that, only because I may be able to see Red Sox games in New York. As long as Kay doesn't do the Sox, I'll be happy.

Well, if they merged that wouldn't happen. I would think that the networks would stay the same. It would work how fox sports net channels work. So basically the channels stay the same they just share the profits that they would then spend to out bid each other for players.

Archived