The Great Baseball Uni Debate

CC97

• 4 weeks later...

Shark is correct, the more traditional looking uniforms are the best ones. However I have no problem with color jersyes as an alternate as long as there area a few ground rules. Both teams cant wear them in the same game, they should not be worn more then twice a week, and they should only be a dark color. Blue, Navy, Black, and Green for the A's only.

Red should not ever vbe worn even by the Reds.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Red should not ever vbe worn even by the Reds.

Canada looked great in red for the Olympics...

I have no problem with a true classic look, but I also don't with some of the more "garish looks"--there's no reason I can see why at least one or two or three teams in any league can't have out of the norm unis--

It makes it interesting--variety you know...

And baseball unis tend to be boring...

Still--should all clubs be colourful? Probably not--

So Shark has a good idea--but I disagree with the extent to which he wants to apply it--ie. all teams should have unis that please him--hey it would be nice if all NHL teams checked with me first--but that's real life...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

So Shark has a good idea--but I disagree with the extent to which he wants to apply it--ie. all teams should have unis that please him--

and if they please me, then they should please you too

Except that some more colour would please me, but hey-I'm not in charge--nor do I think I am...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived