Then-to-Now III Voting

CrookedThumb

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i guess next time i wanna win, ill ask nitroseed if i can use one of his logos, since he is basically the "man" when it comes to logos, design all of that. im sorry but ill never be able to grasp that. all work entered in a contest should be the entrant's work. no offense to you EZ or anyone, just my opinion. I'd be happy to be at Second if EZ had used a logo he created or the Scouts' original logo, or joshuamings or somebody, because joshuamings and the others used solely their own work. I'm not saying that EZ's uniform concept isn't good, because it is good, but right now, I think the one thing pulling him votes is his use of Nitro's logo. It's really attractive, and it draws attention to it. So let me throw Nitro's logo into my concept, and see how many votes i get. And that's not right. In a contest, i believe it's supposed to be the putting to the test of one person's design and thinking skills, not using another person's logo and just designing the uniform.

No offense intended, just stating what i believe guys.

against all odds.... you do have a point but i would take it up with the contest organizer than just putting it here on the boards. besides there will be other contests to win lol

also how am i tied for third with freekobe when i have twice the votes lol

Ok, i can either change my concept to having the origional Scouts logo, or i'll simply withdraw my submission. Personally i don't care that much about this contest to start trouble. So i think i'll just withdraw my submission.

Thanks anyways.

Updated one if aynone cared:

http://www.ezstreetdesigns.com/images/kansascityscouts.gif

and my goal was not to make you guys change your votes up, just wanted things to be as fair as possible.

so do i, which is why i offered to drop out. If you want me to stay in, base it off of the jersey with the old scouts logo. i have edited the concept to refelct it.

:D As much as I hate to admit it, because it lowers me even further in the standings but, as of the NJTanks vote KCScout was at 11 points and not 8. And when it comes to 10th Place it's Abasite, and zoneranger, not KCSCOUT over again.

Just thought that it would be important to point that out. :D

Vote For Me, LOL :D

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

ok recounted, this should be right, if not correct me please (after steve-o's votes):

1st Against All Odds (33)

2nd EZ Street(27)

3rd joshuamings (19)

4th motor city squire (12)

5th Nesi427 (11)

5th KCScout76 (11)

6th FreeKobe (10)

7th OnWis97 (5)

8th leafs4ever (4)

thanks for the votes guys....

I think I am allowed to vote...if not don't count them...

1. Nesi427 (me)

2. AAO

3. EZStreet

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Archived