Then-to-Now III Voting

CrookedThumb

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AAO, my first entry shouldnt be on there. Thanks.

got it taken care of.

thanks for the votes guys.

Oh well, i think the nitroseed logo better demonstrated my idea. If that cost me votes, so be it

this is true.

here's tallies up until eqtmgr's votes:

1st Against All Odds (25)

2nd Ez Street (17)

3rd joshuamings (12)

4th FreeKobe (8)

5th KCScout76 (6)

6th OnWis97 (4)

7th Nesi427 (3)

8th motor city squire (2)

9th leafs4ever (1)

Hold up, on behalf of my work I would like to tell all that may possibly vote, for some reason there is a problem in the post AAO made with every ones work convieniently avialable to see. I dont know why yet, but there is a large white gap in between Nesi's and leafs4ever's concepts, I belive that is where my concept was supposed to be displayed. I realize that it is much easier to just look at that thread to form your opinions on who you will vote because you dont have to go looking through all of the original pages, but in fairness all I ask is that my work, at least be viewed. It is on the 3rd page of the Original T-T-N thread.

So angain, before I begin to ramble, all I ask is that in fairness I am given a legit chance to compete before everyone bases there judgement. Thank you and hopefully we can get this worked out quickly! :D

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

Hold up, on behalf of my work I would like to tell all that may possibly vote, for some reason there is a problem in the post AAO made with every ones work convieniently avialable to see. I dont know why yet, but there is a large white gap in between Nesi's and leafs4ever's concepts, I belive that is where my concept was supposed to be displayed. I realize that it is much easier to just look at that thread to form your opinions on who you will vote because you dont have to go looking through all of the original pages, but in fairness all I ask is that my work, at least be viewed. It is on the 3rd page of the Original T-T-N thread.

So angain, before I begin to ramble, all I ask is that in fairness I am given a legit chance to compete before everyone bases there judgement. Thank you and hopefully we can get this worked out quickly! :D

Alright everything appears to fixed, thanks AAO! :D

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

That's the first time I have seen Freekobe's concepts. Those are really nice - I wish I'd seen them before. Great work Freekobe! :D

Congrates AAO! Nice job EZ, close race.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived