Würldwyde Designs finally Launches!

wurldwyde

Don't know if anyone remembers this, but for the longest time my homepage was plastered with a "Opening April 15, 2004" message. It's only 4 months later, no big diff, right? :P

At any rate, you guys here have been very helpful and insightful towards my work, and I thought I'd share some of it with you. There's still a few things to add in terms of past web sites I've done, but the logo work is the real meat and potatoes of what I do. I hope you enjoy it. Maybe one day, I'll post a logo history of the Würldwyde logo all the way from '97.

http://www.wurldwyde.com

As always, feedback welcome.

Great job, Kenny. The Royals logo looks awesome... did the Hook have you do that?

No, I was working on remaking the DMFL for 2004/2005, and thought the old one was lacking, so I whipped this idea up in about 5 minutes. The Vikings logos is part of the same addon package. Sometimes the best ideas require the least effort. My Kodiaks logo took me 5 months, and I'm still not satisfied with it. :P

Way to go, man! Best of luck in this venture.

PS- I love the Royals and Islanders concepts. :grin:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

You, my friend, have some kewl logo concepts there. (Does anyone spell "kewl" anymore, BTW?)

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I love that Coyotes logo!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived