Retro Logo Contest Voting

Retromaniac

Welcome. This is the moment where we vote to see who is the best. The rules are as follows.

VOTING RULES

1. You must only vote for one person.

2. You can only vote once.

3. You can not vote for yourself.

Violation of these rules will result in invalidation of vote.

LET THE VOTING COMMENCE!

man this :censored: is so incredibly unorganized. i sent retro maniac the links to all the posts cause im hosting them in my photobucket, don't know why he didnt post them, and i think we should start this in a new thread with the proper 1st, 2nd, 3rd voting.

Just my opinion....whos with me?

By the way here are ALL the entries.

RetroContestPage1.gif

RetroContestPage2.gif

RetroContestPage3.gif

Here's my Bulls Entry Larger:

ChicagoBullsConcept.gif

AAO was magnificent as always, though I did not think his concepts fit the idea of modernizing a retro logo.

So my vote goes to Sean for his Sonics logo.

(My two cents is in agreement with most: if you pick one it should just be a poll--otherwise should pick three)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

yeah, mines not posted either, but, i think this should be a poll thread with all the entries posted on it. it really would be much easier and retro could have his one winner voting that way too. whos jumpin on the bandwagon?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived