Whoops!

Shmee

To Lithuania this time. Now we're in danger of not making the medal round... greta news for the best team in the world, eh?

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I watched bits and pieces of it. This is probably the strongest team the U.S. will play in the Olympics. Not to say the other teams aren't good, but against those teams I think the US would beat itself. Lithuania was a much better team than the U.S.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Not even gonna comment on this loss.

All I can say is, the US should still make the medal round as their next opponent is Angola. Then again, with this squad, Angola could end up winning. It's like medieval torture to watch this USA squad.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

It sucks to see theses players not respect a great coach like Larry Brown.

They simply won't buy into the TEAM philosophy.

And I hate saying it cuz he's one of my favorite players (GO ORANGE!) but Anthony is being a baby.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Great game....If the NBA played like this, I'd watch it.

That is what the problkem in is that the fundamental team game is gone from NBA, which is why games often our boring and both teams struggle, and now our team cant get used to playing real basketabll becuse they need to wlak and travel for their Sportscenter Highlight which is more improtant then winning to many of them.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

All I can say is, the US should still make the medal round as their next opponent is Angola. Then again, with this squad, Angola could end up winning. It's like medieval torture to watch this USA squad.

Even if they beat Angola, which they undoubtedly will, that only advances them to the quarter finals. Where they will likely face a strong Argentina squad.

Even if they beat Angola, which they undoubtedly will, that only advances them to the quarter finals. Where they will likely face a strong Argentina squad.

Now how embarassing would it be if they didnt beat Angola? :P

Overall, this olympics is Embarrassing before this olympics the US had only lost 2 times in history and one of them they actually won. They have matched their loss total in history in 1 olympic games. I would say this would be a wake up call but the WC should have been a wake up call.

Overall, this olympics is Embarrassing before this olympics the US had only lost 2 times in history and one of them they actually won. They have matched their loss total in history in 1 olympic games. I would say this would be a wake up call but the WC should have been a wake up call.

That would be 68 years of Olympic competition.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

And that makes their record "The Mis-Fortune-ate .500".

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

This team was put together by Nike and other sponsors. Instead of going for a team taht fittogether they chose a team wioth the biggest name. If one name pulls out they just go to the next name down the list and so on.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

the person who put this team together should be fired.

Your man is Stu Jackson

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Commissioner of

I hate how all the players always say that they were "out-played".

No offense to Lithuania/Puerto Rico fans, but WE SHOULD'VE WALKED ALL OVER THEM!

"Well that Lithuania team was a good team and.." YOU SUCK! GO BACK TO YOUR MANSIONS!

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I was watching the womens team, and relized why they are so good compared to the other nations. Its obvious, and its been mentioned here before, but it became clear watching the women play. they play for their country. Not for contracts, and personal pride. Its national pride. It'd be nice to see that. These women probably gave up quite a bit to be olympians, they gave up their regular season of the struggling pro league which probably could use them. It'd be nice to see the men give something liek that up.

I was watching the womens team, and relized why they are so good compared to the other nations. Its obvious, and its been mentioned here before, but it became clear watching the women play. they play for their country. Not for contracts, and personal pride. Its national pride. It'd be nice to see that. These women probably gave up quite a bit to be olympians, they gave up their regular season of the struggling pro league which probably could use them. It'd be nice to see the men give something liek that up.

The whole league shut down for the olympics, much like the NHL did.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Archived