Favourite themed Minor League logos?

Bit of an odd topic, I imagine. 

I'm Irish, living on the Isle of Man, and while I'm a fan of the Rockies and baseball in general, I don't really get any exposure to MiLB. However, I do often see the various themed logos (foods, movies etc) and keep thinking to myself "man, I'd love something with that on it". But they don't ship outside of the States. Well, this year I'm off to Disney Orlando for the missus' 30th (apparently I'm marrying a child...) and I figure now is as good a time as any to order a load of the more novelty themed gear and have it delivered to the resort for me. 

I've already earmarked a few that I really like (Buffalo Wings and Fayetteville Woodpeckers (though I know that's not themed, I just love birds and the logo is killer IMO) and Norfolk Coffee for my better half), but I was wondering what some of your favourites were, to get some more inspiration on others to look for? I really wanted a Lansing Locos cap but they only have the 59Fifty style left, which doesn't suit my head at all.

Northwest Arkansas Naturals - Growling Chickens

Wisconsin Timber Rattlers - Udder Tuggers (pictured above)

Pawtuckett Red Sox - Hot Wieners

Corpus Christi Hooks - Blue Ghosts

Round Rock Express - Jackalopes

those are some of my favs. (Shameless plug) if you look up black74diamond on Flickr, those are mine. I have 300 MiLB hats and a ton of them are one offs so you can read their description to see what team and when it’s worn.

enjoy your trip

KISSwall09.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, hormone said:

Enjoy that Baby Cakes logo while you can. It’s getting executed really soon. I think that team lasted 3 seasons as them after changing from the zephyrs.

Even if the Zephyrs logo wasn't exciting, that was a unique and cool nickname that I really liked. But novelty overwhelmed the market and they went down a hole they really never should have.

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

I know it's not a theme logo, but the Myrtle Beach Pelicans alt cracks me up.  The Pelican knows you've had impure thoughts and oh yes he is JUDGING.

(Also caught a game when I was in Myrtle Beach on Thursday night.  Not bad for Advanced-A ball.)

mainescarf.png

54 minutes ago, SNBSlugger said:

I know it's not a theme logo, but the Myrtle Beach Pelicans alt cracks me up.  The Pelican knows you've had impure thoughts and oh yes he is JUDGING.

(Also caught a game when I was in Myrtle Beach on Thursday night.  Not bad for Advanced-A ball.)

The Pelicans are a great little club. I’ve spent my past two summers there and caught a couple of games. They’re a good time. I think the identity is solid but could use a little tweaking

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived