New England Patriots Concept

fouhy12

Been a while since I posted something in here, but the talks about new uniforms for the Pats inspired me. I threw this together this afternoon, and I hope the team goes in this direction. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

I think this shifts away from some of the dated aspects of the current uniforms and back toward the classic elements seen in the pre-90's and color rush uniforms while keeping the core components of the one of the biggest brands in football.

• 3 weeks later...

Decided to update this since the actual uniforms were released. This aims to correct the new uniforms while staying true to their concept.

Changes made to the original: Shoulder, pant, and sock stripes changes to reflect patterns found on new uniforms. Collar stripe on white jersey changes from navy to grey to better incorporate the color into the road uniform. Navy over navy and white over grey combos added.

Changes made to actual: Font returned to that from previous set. Collar stripe added. Grey pant option added. White sock option added. Numbers added to sleeve caps, logo removed.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Navy over grey and white over navy would be the primary uniforms. Navy over grey would be worn for 5 or 6 of the home games and for any road games when necessary, plus all home playoff games, with white over navy being worn for nearly every road game. Navy over navy would be worn for 2 or 3 home games every season. White over grey would be the least used option, being worn once per season if used at all. 

4 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

Decided to update this since the actual uniforms were released. This aims to correct the new uniforms while staying true to their concept.

Changes made to the original: Shoulder, pant, and sock stripes changes to reflect patterns found on new uniforms. Collar stripe on white jersey changes from navy to grey to better incorporate the color into the road uniform. Navy over navy and white over grey combos added.

Changes made to actual: Font returned to that from previous set. Collar stripe added. Grey pant option added. White sock option added. Numbers added to sleeve caps, logo removed.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Navy over grey and white over navy would be the primary uniforms. Navy over grey would be worn for 5 or 6 of the home games and for any road games when necessary, plus all home playoff games, with white over navy being worn for nearly every road game. Navy over navy would be worn for 2 or 3 home games every season. White over grey would be the least used option, being worn once per season if used at all. 

I like it, but I would consider the White over Gray as the primary Away look. Blue pants should always be the second option in the regular season, but I think it would be better as their postseason Away look.

Archived