Stanley Cup 2021

JQK

I appreciate the simplification and the less shades of gray! It looks great as-is, but I'd be curious to how versions without the background circle and/or without the ribbons would compare.

3 minutes ago, Magnus said:

It seems...fat?...somehow? Like the Cup went on an eating binge or something.

Lockdowns.....we've all gained a few 😋

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Really nice update. I'm a fan of pretty much everything on this except the Stanley Cup font itself. Something just seems off about it and the large space between the two words doesn't help with that. Maybe try a different font and this would go from a 7.5 to 9+ IMO. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, henburg said:

This is nice! Only major thing bothering me is the excessive spacing between "Stanley" and "Cup"

Oh god, can't unsee that now.

I agree with @GriffinM6, the font could use an update. Maybe something bolder and taller?

As a concept, this is absolutely f***ing gorgeous. A few tweaks can make it even better.

Archived