The Alliance of Pro Football (6/32 Michigan Muscle)

neo_prankster

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • neo_prankster changed the title to The Alliance of Pro Football (6/32 Detroit Wheels)
On 9/14/2021 at 10:06 PM, neo_prankster said:

And now, let's meet the Chicago Mobsters.

Their look is a combination of the XFL Hitmen's black and blue colors and the Enforcers' fist logo.

The black jersey is the primary while the blue jersey is an alternate for holiday games or special promotions.

kz1Z5Vk.png

C&C Welcome.

"Mobsters of the Midway" (not a 'b' / 'n' keystroke typo) look nice . . . However, I am not so sure that this particular 'C' logo — one connected to a fist, which in this case contains each letter of the word 'ENFORCERS' spelled out in a "hidden" way within it — works very well.

On 9/15/2021 at 11:11 AM, BengalErnst said:

However, I don’t see “mobsters” with that old enforcers XFL logo. Doesn’t scream mobsters to me. 

I concur wholeheartedly, particularly since the fist logo literally spells & figuratively screams "ENFORCERS". Granted, I suppose some (if not all) mobsters technically tend to be enforcers by both trade & (second) nature, respectively — especially those operating within such structures (e.g. Hired mercenaries handling physical duties) who are expected to do their due diligence by way of carrying out the so-called dirty work for upper echelon / top tier head honchos.

11 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Would Michigan Muscle sound good? Maybe I can repurpose the Montreal Machine "M" logo?

Ooh, alliteration. And yeah, besides you wouldn't even need to ditch the maroon.

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

• neo_prankster changed the title to The Alliance of Pro Football (6/32 Michigan Muscle)

This kinda reminds me of the two EPL teams wearing maroon (claret). West Ham has a redder shade like A, and Aston Villa has a purpler shade like B.

For the Muscle I'd prefer the maroon of A, but choosing light blue or orange as the secondary and gold or silver as the tertiary is your call.

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

Archived