Bringing back retro uniforms.

5 minutes ago, 1991 said:

I may be in the minority, but I think Nike, Adidas, Under Armor she have more uni options, including retro uniforms, instead of just once in a black moon for all levels in the  uniform builder.

The NBA has up to 8 uniforms per team, that's too many. Baseball has random throwback games and so does college. But I think more than four uniforms for football at any level is too much. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, 1991 said:

I may be in the minority, but I think Nike, Adidas, Under Armor she have more uni options, including retro uniforms, instead of just once in a black moon for all levels in the  uniform builder.

Where have you been? Every league has more uniform options than I can count. If anything these uniforms need to be restrained back to home, away, and alternate that can be a retro.

On 12/16/2021 at 2:33 PM, MJWalker45 said:

The NBA has up to 8 uniforms per team, that's too many. Baseball has random throwback games and so does college. But I think more than four uniforms for football at any level is too much. 

When has this happened? The most I can remember is 6, in 2019 when the Warriors wore Home, Away, Statement, City, and two throwbacks.

1 hour ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

When has this happened? The most I can remember is 6, in 2019 when the Warriors wore Home, Away, Statement, City, and two throwbacks.

It's a bit of hyperbole, but they have the 4 base uniforms, a Hardwood classic, City edition and Earned edition uniforms. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

It's a bit of hyperbole, but they have the 4 base uniforms, a Hardwood classic, City edition and Earned edition uniforms. 

City is part of those base 4. An NBA team can have up to 6 normally - Icon (color), Association (white), Statement (alt), City (alt), Classic (throwback), and Earned (made the playoffs previous year, not used every year). This year, for example, there are no Earned jerseys.  I think the Warriors used two Classic jerseys in one year and I think the Sixers did that as well but other than that the most a team can have is 6. Still too many, but not eight. No team has more than 5 this year.

the user formerly known as cdclt

2 hours ago, QCS said:

I think the Sixers did that as well

Only Warriors had two Classics in one season and it happened twice, once in 18/19 (We Believe uniform was a one off) and another in 19/20.

18/19 was also a season with Earned so they've had 7 uniforms total.

4r2eer.png

Archived