NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

12 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

I wonder if this was why last year they designed the blue jerseys as home.

They didn't do this. Black jerseys are still the primary color jersey. Blue is an alt.

24 minutes ago, throwuascenario said:

As long as they don't change the jerseys, they won't reach full on disaster mode. But this was about the worst thing they could do short of that. I knew the logo would disappear on the helmet, a blue helmet would've looked 1,000x better. This helmet would've looked much better paired with the blue jersey too. Although I disagree that they should switch to the blue jersey full-time. Blue helmet/black jersey/blue pants would be their ideal look to me.

I would rather them keep the blue as an alt as well but I'd rather the black be kept to the alt if it means we only have to see the all-black three times a year instead of all the time. My ideal look is anything with a blue helmet and blue socks. Blue pants would be a bad idea imo.

the user formerly known as cdclt

3 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

@willforgetmylogin

Dude, the Bengals own social media team is using pictures or mockups of a white helmet with black stripes on the verified Twitter account of the team.

Either that's the style they're using or they've left the marketing department in the dark.

Sooooooo where is the picture of the helmet?

I'm adamant about this for a reason, and it looks so so so good.

Guys, you're not going to believe me, but the same "connect" I had that told me about the Panthers and Bengals is saying the not only will the Bucs wear the creamsiclces, but:

• Miami is going back to the throwbacks full time,
  • Broncos are wearing Orange Crush,
  • Rams are going all-black for "Hollywood Nights",
  • the Seahawks will wear the throwbacks next year,
  • the Chargers will have a periwinkle and volt alternate,
  • Bears are making the orange pants primary,
  • and the Cards are getting a makeover.

Oh, yeah, and WAS will get the striped gold pants back.

Trust me, dude. This guy works for Nike's stock department, and he said he's seen everyhting a year in advance. All the stripes are electricty-conductive, too.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Guys, you're not going to believe me, but the same "connect" I had that told me about the Panthers and Bengals is saying the not only will the Bucs wear the creamsiclces, but:

• Miami is going back to the throwbacks full time,
  • Broncos are wearing Orange Crush,
  • Rams are going all-black for "Hollywood Nights",
  • the Seahawks will wear the throwbacks next year,
  • the Chargers will have a periwinkle and volt alternate,
  • Bears are making the orange pants primary,
  • and the Cards are getting a makeover.

Oh, yeah, and WAS will get the striped gold pants back.

Trust me, dude. This guy works for Nike's stock department, and he said he's seen everyhting a year in advance. All the stripes are electricty-conductive, too.

Bruv, some of you really need lives. 

I'm not trying to hurt any of you or trick you, or whatever you think.

All I'm doing is sharing info I thought you'd want.

• Yawn 1

Just now, willforgetmylogin said:

Bruv, some of you really need lives. 

I'm not trying to hurt any of you or trick you, or whattever you think.

All I''m doing is sharing info I thought you'd want.

Dude, believe me. Go look at my other posts about the Bengals.

Better yet, go back to the 2020 thread and look at my post about LAC's periwinkle. It's 🔥

37 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

This is one of the rare occasions where a contemporary concept that we've seen on these boards multiple times was actually adopted in real life. 

I would have expected them to mess it up by putting a key-line around the logo, or using a nonsensical logo sticker like the Saints did down the middle, but the Panthers didn't overthink this and unveiled a phenomenal lid. 

I wonder if this was why last year they designed the blue jerseys as home. Good call, these are really good

Wait, I missed this. Carolina made the blue jerseys their primary ones last year? 

5 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

This is why I don't like discussing leaks.

Unless its a photo from the stock room of a sports store, it's impossible to pin down and we go back and forth about who's right or wrong rather than looking at the qualities of what does come out.

Fine I'll :censored:ing leak one

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

Wait, I missed this. Carolina made the blue jerseys their primary ones last year? 

No, they did not. This gets spread around every year. The black jerseys are still the primary jerseys.

• Like 1

the user formerly known as cdclt