NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

34 minutes ago, willforgetmylogin said:

Fine I'll :censored:ing leak one

It'll get sorted eventually. It's really not a big deal if your guy was wrong about the Bengals. They were already wrong about the Saints. Things change, this isn't rocket science.

As I've said, twice, I really don't like arguing about this because people take it personally. I'm not sure why I even waded into this one (momentary lack of judgment, I guess).

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, willforgetmylogin said:

Fine I'll :censored:ing leak one

Can you leak the white Saints helmet that you said was going to happen? 

All of your out-there predictions about uniforms that hadn't been verified have been false...so you have that going for you. 

But sure, you're telling the truth and every other media site (including the Bengals and the NFL) are full of it. Sure buddy. 

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, willforgetmylogin said:

Dog, sorry you want to be me.

I don’t know how you figured this out, but it’s absolutely true. Honestly, just this morning I was laying in bed. I rolled over, woke up my wife and said, “Dog, I just wish I was this kid who posts on this website I visit.” She was really nice about it. She patted my arm and said, “Dog, I understand.”

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 17

2 minutes ago, McCall said:

And here is the picture of a helmet from Google that you cropped and reversed to try and pass off as the real thing.Bengals mini stripe set

The best part is that it's a mini helmet and not even a real full size helmet.  It was obvious even in the cropped photo.

This meltdown has been spectacular. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

I hate monochrome uniforms so much

Well the good news is that. at this rate, every team in the league will soon have a helmet that matches the rest of its uniform. In the year 2022, contrast and creativity equals bad.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

It's beautifulspacer.png

spacer.png

If there's any team that should really be going-all black, its Carolina. It fits them so well. The helmet needs more white/silver, but matte black looks really good on them. Probably one of my favorite alternate helmets yet. 

I guess that might be my one nitpick about this whole alternate helmet thing. A lot of them are great, but don't really fit with the set they are paired with 100%. Some of them are getting too carried away (*Saints*).

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

17 minutes ago, McCall said:

And here is the picture of a helmet from Google that you cropped and reversed to try and pass off as the real thing.Bengals mini stripe set

Hahahaha hey @willforgetmylogin this is a helmet for a HS team called the Grandview Zebras, and they wore it from 2008 to 2010. 

https://lonestargridiron.com/mini-helmets/Grandview-Zebras-HS-2008-to-2010-TX-mini-helmet-p140903570

I want in on that $1000 bet you mentioned earlier. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Well the good news is that. at this rate, every team in the league will soon have a helmet that matches the rest of its uniform. In the year 2022, contrast and creativity equals bad.

In 2023 the Eagles 2nd helmet will be Kelly green, so unless the stated rules were just BS (which they likely are), they won’t have a black lid after this one season. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a troll double down this hard in the face of being found demonstrably guilty before the court of armchair experts on the subject matter. Cropping a concept from the first page of google to pretend like you have a “leak” after everything else you’ve announced has been proven wrong with evidence is so hilariously down bad that its literally just a last ditch roll for engagement at this point.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, SSmith48 said:

If there's any team that should really be going-all black, its Carolina.

If there’s any team that should really be trying to project as a professional outfit rather than mugging for social media engagement by dressing up like a 2-bit college team trying desperately to attract recruits, it’s all 32 of them.

2 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

I wish they would have just applied the blue parts of the logo as individual decals rather than having a giant black decal on a black helmet

This is my biggest critique too...should have made the decal clear except for the blue parts, and let the black helmet do its work. 

The helmet needs more silver. The blue-only stripes seem pretty basic, like the team just went for the lowest-hanging fruit. 

1 hour ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Guys, you're not going to believe me, but the same "connect" I had that told me about the Panthers and Bengals is saying the not only will the Bucs wear the creamsiclces, but:

• Miami is going back to the throwbacks full time,
  • Broncos are wearing Orange Crush,
  • Rams are going all-black for "Hollywood Nights",
  • the Seahawks will wear the throwbacks next year,
  • the Chargers will have a periwinkle and volt alternate,
  • Bears are making the orange pants primary,
  • and the Cards are getting a makeover.

Oh, yeah, and WAS will get the striped gold pants back.

Trust me, dude. This guy works for Nike's stock department, and he said he's seen everyhting a year in advance. All the stripes are electricty-conductive, too.

CHARGERS WHAT??? 😍😍😍

Rams black? 😕 That's gonna look stupid unless they get a new helmet with it.  Hopefully this means less bone.

Panthers black helmet is slick I think.

• Huh? 2
  • Yawn 1

spacer.png

Last updated 5/23

2 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

This is my biggest critique too...should have made the decal clear except for the blue parts, and let the black helmet do its work. 

The helmet needs more silver. The blue-only stripes seem pretty basic, like the team just went for the lowest-hanging fruit. 

I think the decal is clear, but even if it wasn’t it would look the same of having a shiny  blob on the side of a matte helmet