Prettiest Super Bowl

Cujo

4 hours ago, Bomba Tomba said:

the Lions blue

What blue? The numbers? The stripes? Their all-white (which they almost certainly would have worn) doesn't have nearly enough blue to "break up" the red.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

The awfulness of the Ravens' and Lions' numbers and of their overall uniform designs more than cancels out the beauty of those teams' colours.

I wouldn't have hated this.. Tho you'd have to believe Detroit would've opted for silver pants.

USATSI_21711572-scaled-e1698104528795-1024x684.jpg

• Like 2

6uXNWAo.png

1 hour ago, Pleepleus75 said:

Super Bowl XL Outdoors

spacer.png

Better than that we got, but Seattle's 00s road unis were >> their homes. Wish the Steelers had let them wear them in SB40.

oagooypwmljnqegmw5tm.jpg

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

1 hour ago, Pleepleus75 said:

Super Bowl XXXI Outdoors

spacer.pngspacer.png

I know it's gimmicky as hell, but I absolutely adore that set for the Patriots. Wish this matchup was Patriots in blue vs packers in white for color contrast reasons, would've been an absolute beauty, though what we got is nothing to sneeze at. Really hope the Patriots bring this set back as a throwback at some point. A perfect encapsulation of '90s uniform trends without going too over the top.

• Like 2

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

1 hour ago, PERRIN said:

I know it's gimmicky as hell, but I absolutely adore that set for the Patriots. Wish this matchup was Patriots in blue vs packers in white for color contrast reasons, would've been an absolute beauty, though what we got is nothing to sneeze at. Really hope the Patriots bring this set back as a throwback at some point. A perfect encapsulation of '90s uniform trends without going too over the top.

The thing that made them work so well were the huge shoulder pads players wore and they made that giant Flying Elvis logo pop

spacer.png

6 hours ago, GrayJ12 said:

I don't think it is the prettiest, but I do think it is underrated. If only it wasn't raining...spacer.png...

It's a shame that the Colts weren't the home team for that game. Inverse would've looked even better in my opinion.

spacer.png\

spacer.png

• Like 6

10 hours ago, ruttep said:

It's a shame that the Colts weren't the home team for that game. Inverse would've looked even better in my opinion.

spacer.png\

spacer.png

I think that's one of the few matchups that you can't go wrong with either combo. Classic logos, classic unis - home and road. It's too bad the field didn't turn into a giant mud pit....stupid modern technology and drainage systems LOL

• Like 6

spacer.png

On 1/30/2024 at 1:35 PM, Pleepleus75 said:

Super Bowl XXXVI Outdoors

spacer.pngspacer.png

Haha. Just as drab as it was indoors. These two teams right here are pretty good examples of taking designs with bright colors and desaturating/darkening them in an attempt to, I don't know, chase trends? Make themselves look "tougher"? The late 90s into the 00s were a dark time for NFL uniforms in more ways than one.

• Like 4