Prettiest Super Bowl

Cujo

On 2/9/2023 at 3:24 PM, raysox said:

I think this recent streak of great looking super bowls ties directly to the fact the Patriots dynasty ended. Although allow yourself to imagine this matchup both times they played.
Mac-Jones-Bill-Belichick-USATSI_19710380

r1soopfpgpzuhxjg893d.jpg

On 2/9/2023 at 3:48 PM, TalktoChuck said:

Put the Pats in grey pants and I am in.

1436261492.jpeg

At least the Giants looked better in their Color Rashes than the regular uniforms.  Patriots in silver britches are a good choice, not sure why they insist on wearing blue pants. 

Super Bowl Playing Surface - National Football League (NFL) - Chris  Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net

This has been one of the prettiest fields, but I didn't like the uniform matchup all that much.

Super Bowl XXVII: Cowboys rout Bills, and a dynasty is born - Sports  Illustrated Vault | SI.com

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Just now, raysox said:

they shouldve went double cursed conference-helmet endzone in 2022
FKr-7HNX0AEjJnP?format=png&name=medium

The one time the Rams made it to the Super Bowl in the helmet endzone era, the horn didn't make it onto the NFC helmet. Strange that it did for the Bengals but not for the Rams.

spacer.png

(Also I understand that there needed to be contrast for the helmets, but not really a fan of when both endzones are the same color)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Cujo said:

Maybe the Chiefs (RoAd WaRrIoRs) will opt for their whites -- then by all means give us this!

pofhpzxqqe6sezv5k4gg

Since it's Niners vs. Swifties this year, I have a feeling it'll be a repeat of LIV in terms of uniforms.

However, I would like to see the helmets in the end zones like they used to have until XXX.

57 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

I would like to see the helmets in the end zones like they used to have until XXX.

49ers 2022 Photographer Spotlight: Jose Romero

The Niners tried that in SB54 and it looked silly af, especially because KC didn't go along.

As much as I miss those classic VII-XXIX end zones, let's keep away from that unless they do it right!  (never happening)

6uXNWAo.png

2 hours ago, Bomba Tomba said:

Not this upcoming one, that's for sure

The Ravens purple and/or the Lions blue would've broken up all the red

The awfulness of the Ravens' and Lions' numbers and of their overall uniform designs more than cancels out the beauty of those teams' colours.

• Like 2
  • Meh 1
  • Yawn 1

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png