College baseball 2023

CaliforniaGlowin

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 4:30 PM, CaliforniaGlowin said:

New mono powder blues for USCB

These posts are excellent examples of the differences between using script typefaces (Beaufort and Wright State) and an intentionally designed script (Nebraska). Those Nebraska jerseys are class.

Also, why is Wright State's no. 6 wearing different socks than everyone else?

Auburn Baseball has a few new uniforms for the season, most notably an all navy set. A cream throwback look is also added to the rotation. A full break-down on what we saw in today's intrasquad scrimmage and additional photos from yours truly are available on my site here.

AuburnUniforms.com-copy-7.png

• Like 3

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

New head coach and conference at my alma mater, Austin Peay, and looks like they'll have an... interesting uniform set. The cream and black jerseys, along with the pinstripe and cream pants are holdovers from last year, and the red and gray sets (script logotype designed by yours truly) are new. Seems like they'll have some unconventional combos, like the black jerseys and red pants on the front row.

• Like 3

Fresno State with what looks like a new home uniform, although it could maybe be some type of alternate I guess.

It's the quite the departure from the typical home uniform which has basically been unchanged since the Dogs won the CWS in 2008, aside from wordmark/font changes when they switched to Adidas in 2020.

Wonderdogs

Dempsey_2_2000x1125.jpg

P2055912.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 12:30 PM, WestCoastBias said:

New turf for Washington

More from Washington. New home and road uniforms and a gray cap. 

Here's the uniforms from the original Adidas unveil, the black jerseys are from last year also as evident by the old Adidas logo. I'd assume the white pinstripes will still be in the rotation, we'll see about the gold pinstripes. I think it's a major upgrade for the home and road uniforms though. 

86368449_10162902605270057_6114303588475

• Like 1

Just now, WestCoastBias said:

More from Washington. New home and road uniforms and a gray cap. 

Here's the uniforms from the original Adidas unveil, the black jerseys are from last year also as evident by the old Adidas logo. I'd assume the white pinstripes will still be in the rotation, we'll see about the gold pinstripes. I think it's a major upgrade for the home and road uniforms though. 

86368449_10162902605270057_6114303588475

Also, I think Washington's "W" just looks wrong on a baseball hat. They should go with a more classic version of the "W" like what Don James used to wear. Could be a little close to Washington State's "W" baseball logo though.

GettyImages-185492721-1024x760.jpg

DNFLa9AVwAAmKnW.jpg:large

• Like 1

On 3/3/2023 at 1:15 PM, WestCoastBias said:

New Under Armour uniforms for the Cal State Bakersfield Roadrunners, they were previously with Adidas. 

I'd assume there's a gray road uniform in the same template too. 

I was about to ask why do all of the players have a 3 on them and then I remembered that is the logo for the Big West Conference