2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

2 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Tennessee gotta wear these full time. Such beautiful uniforms for Tennessee. Should have never changed when they moved to Tennessee. Tennessee.

Love the random Tennessee at the end of this post. Also I agree that they should have never changed when they moved, but what's done is done, you can't change the past, and they really shouldn't have any legitimate claim to these uniforms in 2023.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

Patriots fans love the silver pants, so I expect them to stick around for a while. I'm pretty sure Kraft likes the mono-blue (the team tried it with the old set back in 2002 (back-to-back home games, both losses). I think their thinking was the current set was that mono-blue would be the primary and they'd break out the silver pants for the alternate uniforms. If they keep winning with silver pants and the fans stay this insistent, I could see Kraft switching it around permanently. For now, I think they ride the silver pants until they lose. 

Patriots have to 'start over' after blowout loss to Packers - The Boston  GlobeThrowing it back: Photos of the Broncos' 2002 road win over the Patriots

The fans' opinion should matter infinitely more than Kraft's opinion, especially since they're right in this case.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

5 minutes ago, ruttep said:

Love the random Tennessee at the end of this post. Also I agree that they should have never changed when they moved, but what's done is done, you can't change the past, and they really shouldn't have any legitimate claim to these uniforms in 2023.

They literally have legitimate claim to these uniforms in 2023.

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, Cujo said:

And we're off!

They are beautiful and the Titans own the right to wear them, but I agree with the idea that it’s one best left behind. They belong to Houston and the Tennessee Oilers didn’t leave a mark. It’s all just an awkward remnant of that unfortunate era of franchise movement. 

• Applause 1
  • Yawn 1
  • Dislike 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

1 minute ago, timjameskohler said:

These Oilers uniforms are incredible (although I may like the Columbia blue helmets 5 percent better). 

These uniforms can legally belong to Tennessee and spiritually  belong to Houston. Both can be true.

If you remove the Oilers from Houston and replace them with the Texans, free of the history, do the Oilers still belong to Houston?

3 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

I’m not the biggest fan of teams falling back on throwbacks full time, but there’s no denying the Oilers set is better than the current set.

Teams can wear throwbacks up to 3 times a year now. We don't need every team to go back to 1980 full-time when we can still get our fill of Bucco Bruce and Bent Over Pat once a month.

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

I don't understand. Last year the Commanders revealed their horrible new set, but mixed and matched so we wouldn't be getting monochrome every week. They ended up looking at least respectable most weeks. This year they've abandoned that and have developed Arizona Cardinals syndrome. ALL BURGUNDY ALL WHITE ALL BLACK BABY 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Cujo said:

Teams can wear throwbacks up to 3 times a year now. We don't need every team to go back to 1980 full-time when we can still get our fill of Bucco Bruce and Bent Over Pat once a month.

I mostly agree, but if any team needs a uniform change, it's the Titans. I don't understand how their look survived the five-year cutoff.

• Like 2

Just now, ruttep said:

I mostly agree, but if any team needs a uniform change, it's the Titans. I don't understand how their look survived the five-year cutoff.

I'm sure the Titans will switch up again soon. The need to decide if they're going to embrace the Love ya/Red, or stick with Navy/Gray. They can't have it both or all ways.

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

6 minutes ago, Cujo said:

That’s… definitely an interesting descriptor for the Patriots logo

• LOL 4

29 minutes ago, timjameskohler said:

These Oilers uniforms are incredible (although I may like the Columbia blue helmets 5 percent better). 

These uniforms can legally belong to Tennessee and spiritually  belong to Houston. Both can be true.

Problem solved. Right?

F9n6fTRWIAEDrUs?format=png&name=360x360

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hurl 2

6uXNWAo.png