2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

28 minutes ago, Cujo said:

"ThEsE nEeD tO bE fUlLtImE" is pushing ICEY ❄️🧊🥶 levels of cringe on here.

You're in a forum where grown people argue over sock stripes, Van Smack. Cringe is the default position up in here.

That being said, the Oilers throwbacks are glorious and should be worn full time. As always, the Dolphins need to go full time with the throwbacks and toss those cruise line primaries in the ocean. I'm looking forward to seeing Seattle's throwbacks later today.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

BB52Big.jpg

7 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Tennessee could technically retain the Titans name while keeping the Oilers uniforms.

Go all in on Capitalism with being Oil Titans

Still weird to me they stole the moniker "Titans" from the NY Jets, but wont give up or share "Oilers" with Houston.

• Yawn 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6uXNWAo.png

7 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

You're in a forum where grown people argue over sock stripes, Van Smack. Cringe is the default position up in here.

That being said, the Oilers throwbacks are glorious and should be worn full time. As always, the Dolphins need to go full time with the throwbacks and toss those cruise line primaries in the ocean. I'm looking forward to seeing Seattle's throwbacks later today.

No full-time to all of the above. 

- Titans should embrace the Oilers colors stronger.

- Dolphins current look is the best motif to come out of the 2010s

- Seahawks throwbacks were mid back then. Current look is just as suffice. 

Rack me.

• Applause 1

6uXNWAo.png

White and silver should never be worn together as helmet / pants, in either combo.  No exceptions.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Facepalm 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

- Dolphins current look is the best motif to come out of the 2010s

- Seahawks throwbacks were mid back then. Current look is just as suffice. 

Rack me.

Rack you? I should ban you for those terrible takes. 😎

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

BB52Big.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ark said:

He’s also wearing long white sleeves so I don’t get the hate, it matches.

Folks just want to hate today's Dallascowboys uniform because have a weird boner for those royal/silver/navy/seafoam set they always wear at home.

6uXNWAo.png

7 minutes ago, Ark said:

He’s also wearing long white sleeves so I don’t get the hate, it matches.

I'm hating because he's wearing white socks on a uniform that's designed to have navy socks. Instead, this clown ignores that fact and decides to wear white socks below white pants. Doing so will never not be bush league.

(I also do think that the regular white uniform is better than the navy uniform, but that's besides the point)

• Like 1
  • Yawn 1

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

"ThEsE nEeD tO bE fUlLtImE" is pushing ICEY ❄️🧊🥶 levels of cringe on here.

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

Might be the best they've ever looked at home.

Also, dude, this debate is pushing similar levels of cringe. This is like the 36th time we've had this exact argument about the Cowboys. We've all made our points about the Cowboys clear. Let it go.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Folks just want to hate today's Dallascowboys uniform because have a weird boner for those royal/silver/navy/seafoam set they always wear at home.

Way to make a baseless-dismissive-generalizing statement.

I hate today's uniform for reasons I've clearly articulated that have nothing to do with their terrible home uniform.  Don't summarily dismiss everyone's opinions just because they may be different than yours.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

7 minutes ago, ruttep said:

Also, dude, this debate is pushing similar levels of cringe. This is like the 36th time we've had this exact argument about the Cowboys. We've all made our points about the Cowboys clear. Let it go.

A) The first thing you quoted was about the Titans/Oilers.

2) The Dak pic was to point out how solid they look today. Nothing was mentioned about their traditional monstrosities

6uXNWAo.png