MLB 2024 Uniform/Logo Changes

TrueYankee26

1 hour ago, MJD7 said:

The Mariners are wearing their tri-color BP cap with their teal jersey tonight. Have they done this before? I don't like that the "S" is in a throwback font that doesn't match their main one, but otherwise I absolutely love the combo. I'll update this post with photos once they start popping up.

Here's a good look:

It's honestly a great look, but would be amazing if the "S" actually matched the style of the wordmark. 

• Like 9
  • Dislike 1

I’m liking the BP mariners hat in action and it probably works best with this jersey and home white pants. My complaint is and like with a lot of the BP hats are they are like a reverse retro deal and now you have a current color way with a logo that’s not used.

and their opponent could really use a white panel alternate cap for home games to match those helmets.

• Like 2
KISSwall09.jpg

15 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

Orioles are wearing City Connect again. I can’t remember them ever wearing it for a Saturday home game. Those are usually reserved for the orange jersey.

The fact that it was a national TV game may also have been a factor. To skip the Orange alternate for the Cash Grab Connect was quite disappointing to me. 

• Like 2

On 6/28/2024 at 9:15 AM, BBTV said:

They were better, until they joined in with the rest of MLB's league-wide contracts and programs.  I'm not sure if they truly had to - I'm not sure what would happen if they challenged that as an independent franchise, they should not have to collectively bargain with the rest of the teams and join in on their deals, but I don't think it's as open and shut as some may think.

Now the Yankees are just like everyone else, but with the cheesiest strike out whistle from PC Richards.  If there's any team that should only have one look, it should be them, and it sucks if you go to see them and maybe it's your only chance, and they're not wearing their classic uniforms.

In fact, while their road uniforms are improved this year and are also steeped in tradition, I might advocate for a simple gray version of their classic home.  IDK, would need to see it.  

Were they? Or was it that Steinbrenner pere had so much cash sloshing around that paying a fine to keep maker's logos off the sleeve of the jersey was equivalent to a  rounding error on the books? Steinbrenner fils is clearly in it for the money. I'm honestly not sure why the Yankee$ don't have a Cash Grab Connect yet. My guess is they haven't been presented with a design that's boring enough.

• Dislike 1

8 hours ago, JohnnyCowboy5 said:

That colorway is PHENOMENAL.

• Love 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||